Agila kontrakt
• Tomas Björkholm
– 0708-251632
– tomas.bjorkholm@crisp.se
• Crisp
– Scrum, Agile, Kanban & Lean coach/ment...
2
Fastpriskontrakt
Detaljerad planering I
början
Dåliga (=låga) estimat
Stress mot slutet
Dålig kvalitet
Missnöjda använda...
3
Fastpriskontrakt
Lockpriser (gungor)
Dyrt att ändra
Saknar förtroende
Har inte jobbat
tillsammans tidigare
Saknar insyn
...
4
What do customers really want?
Highest user value for lowest total cost over time
Predictable delivery
Tomas Björkholm 4
5
Same examples for Agile contracts
Tomas Björkholm 5
6
Money for nothing and change for free
Tomas Björkholm 6
7
Money for nothing
Tomas Björkholm 7
Value
Time / Cost
80%
20%
Hmm.. If after 20% of cost
I reach 80% of value..
May I st...
8
Change for free
Tomas Björkholm
8
Contracted scoop
new
story
May I do changes?
Yes, if you remove
something with less
va...
9
But….
If the customer chooses not to change anything,
it’s actually a fixed price contract
But again. Flexibility is ext...
10
Alternative: Build trust
Tomas Björkholm 10
11
Developer with a return policy
Zero days termination of contract
Build iterative to get proof of knowledge
Build small ...
12
Take decisions late
Tomas Björkholm 12
13
Step up to Agile contracts
Tomas Björkholm 13
Money for nothing, change for free
Developer with a return policy
Agile c...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Agila kontrakt - Hur säljer vi in det till kunderna

1,026 views

Published on

Hur vi kan få kunderna att föredra agila kontrakt?

Talare är Tomas Björkholm från Crisp AB

Published in: Technology, Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
1,026
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
7
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
8
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • American organizational theorist . Ackoff was a pioneer in the field of operations research, systems thinking and management science.
  • 36% is 20% plus 20% of the remaining 80%. That is 20% + 20% * 80% = 20% + 16% = 36%
  • Som agilt men utan trygghet för konsulten
  • Internt
  • Danska IT och telestyrelsen
  • Agila kontrakt - Hur säljer vi in det till kunderna

    1. 1. Agila kontrakt • Tomas Björkholm – 0708-251632 – tomas.bjorkholm@crisp.se • Crisp – Scrum, Agile, Kanban & Lean coach/mentor – Hjälper företag bli effektiva – Tidigare IT-chef/konsultinköpare på Resfeber
    2. 2. 2 Fastpriskontrakt Detaljerad planering I början Dåliga (=låga) estimat Stress mot slutet Dålig kvalitet Missnöjda användare Oflexibelt Dyrt att ändra Fel saker utvecklas Stor oöverskådlig plan Tomas Björkholm ”Happy” estimering
    3. 3. 3 Fastpriskontrakt Lockpriser (gungor) Dyrt att ändra Saknar förtroende Har inte jobbat tillsammans tidigare Saknar insyn Saknar kunskap och möjlighet att styra Tomas Björkholm Jämföra offerter
    4. 4. 4 What do customers really want? Highest user value for lowest total cost over time Predictable delivery Tomas Björkholm 4
    5. 5. 5 Same examples for Agile contracts Tomas Björkholm 5
    6. 6. 6 Money for nothing and change for free Tomas Björkholm 6
    7. 7. 7 Money for nothing Tomas Björkholm 7 Value Time / Cost 80% 20% Hmm.. If after 20% of cost I reach 80% of value.. May I stop here? 36% Yes, if you pay 20% of the remaining contracted cost
    8. 8. 8 Change for free Tomas Björkholm 8 Contracted scoop new story May I do changes? Yes, if you remove something with less value of equal size
    9. 9. 9 But…. If the customer chooses not to change anything, it’s actually a fixed price contract But again. Flexibility is extra value for the customer which may result in willingness to pay more Tomas Björkholm 9
    10. 10. 10 Alternative: Build trust Tomas Björkholm 10
    11. 11. 11 Developer with a return policy Zero days termination of contract Build iterative to get proof of knowledge Build small incremental steps to make termination possible Tomas Björkholm 11
    12. 12. 12 Take decisions late Tomas Björkholm 12
    13. 13. 13 Step up to Agile contracts Tomas Björkholm 13 Money for nothing, change for free Developer with a return policy Agile contract

    ×