2. TEDxKraków is helping introduce some of the most fascinating thinkers and doers to a world stage. TED is a global platform devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. TEDx is a locally organized event that focuses on individuals and innovation in various cities. The individuals involved with TEDxKraków have a passion for sharing valuable ideas. We believe in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. A Little History about TED TED began in 1984 as a gathering place for innovators and leaders in the fields of Technology, Entertainment and Design. 26 years later, TED has become a nexus for a global community of individuals who believe in the power of Ideas Worth Spreading. TED.com currently has a library of over 600 amazing talks of such high quality that the site has become the platinum standard for innovation in digital storytelling.
3. TEDx is part of a revolution in global education made possible by local organizers wanting to engage their communities. Every week, in multiple cities, people are coming together to pursue ideas worth spreading. 230 TEDx Events have happened in 2009 25 Languages 80 Countries It’s all about the passion for ideas...
4. What is TEDx? In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx - local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx , where x=independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.
5. What is TEDxKraków? TEDxKraków brings together visionaries from disciplines that rarely have an opportunity to share ideas. The common theme of presentations is the complex relationship between tradition and innovation. Charles Crawford Rafał Styczen Sir Julian Rose Aron Soloman Ewa Gołebiowska Paul Mankiewicz Paweł Moskal Jerzy Mellibruda Gabi and Uwe Seltzman Olga Szwajgier Andrzej Cechnicki Sambor Dudziński Richard Lucas John Scherer Marcin Kicinski Michał Iwinski The speakers include:
6. What to expect: TEDxKraków is a one-day event held in Jagiellonian University’s Auditorium Maximum . 20 speakers from several disciplines will each present their most passionate ideas in a fast-paced program of short presentations. A carefully selected audience of 500 influential people will be invited. Additionally, we expect many more to watch on the live internet video streams. TEDxWarsaw recently had over 700,000 viewers on their live internet video stream.
7. Building the TEDxKraków Community For more information, visit: http://tedxkrakow.com http://twitter.com/te dxkrakow or search for TEDxKr akow on Facebook
8. Why Sponsor TEDxKraków <ul><li>you believe in bringing together corporations and individuals who want to be change agents surrounding remarkable thinking and ideas </li></ul><ul><li>you want to leverage ideas, technologies, design, and education to help create a better future </li></ul><ul><li>it is important to invest in your local community to support innovation and the power of “ideas” </li></ul>
9. Ways to participate Title Sponsor - only one title sponsor will be accepted. The title sponsor will agree to pay all of the costs associated with the event, including the venue, catering, printing, translation, video production, speaker travel and other services as required. A title sponsor will be involved in all budget decisions. The total cost of the event will be between 50,000 and 75,000 PLN. If there is a title sponsor, then no other new sponsors will be accepted without Title Sponsor approval.
10. Ways to participate Diamond - A diamond sponsor is one which provides 25,000 PLN in cash or in-kind services. Gold - A gold sponsor is one which provides 10,000 PLN in cash or in-kind services. Silver - A silver sponsor is one which provides 5,000 PLN in cash or in-kind services. Bronze - A bronze sponsor is one which provides 1,000 PLN in cash or in-kind services. Friend - A friend is an individual who provides less than 1,000 PLN in cash or in-kind services.
11. Sponsorship Recognition The partnership will include premier recognition leading up to and during the conference. We will work with the sponsor to create unique branding opportunities based on your interest. Examples: <ul><li>Stage Slides Mention </li></ul><ul><li>Sponsor Mention </li></ul><ul><li>Program Guide Mention </li></ul><ul><li>Logo Placement on Website </li></ul><ul><li>Press Releases </li></ul>
12. We invite you to: <ul><li>Participate </li></ul><ul><li>Engage </li></ul><ul><li>Fund </li></ul><ul><li>Innovate </li></ul>Ideas worth speading!
13. Thank you for your time! We look forward to further discussing the above mentioned opportunities. Please contact us and share your ideas! [email_address]