Affiliate Pivot – What’s Your Brevenue?

469 views
432 views

Published on

How do you connect the worlds of social and mobile with affiliate marketing ROI? By connecting your customer at multi-touch points through the new marketing conversion called brevenue.

Experience level: Intermediate
Target audience: Merchant/Advertiser
Niche/vertical: Lead Generation

Declan Dunn, Managing Partner, Dunn Direct Media (Twitter @declandunn)

Published in: Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
469
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
12
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Affiliate Pivot – What’s Your Brevenue?

  1. 1. The Affiliate Pivot: What’s your Brevenue? How do you connect the worlds of social and mobile with affiliate marketing ROI? By connecting with your customer at multi- touch points through the new marketing conversion called Brevenue. Declan Dunn - CEO, DunnDirectMedia - declandunn.com
  2. 2. “For the next 60 minutes, let me share aview, of the Affiliate Game you are allplaying, even if you don’t know it.”
  3. 3. 1. Search – from desktop to mobile2. Social – moving beyond old models The 6 Pivots3. Performance: Affiliate & New Multi-Touchpoint Lead Gen4. Domain – The True Organic Traffic5. Email – old, unpopular, and powerful6. Mobile – Smartphones and Tablets 3 3
  4. 4. SHHH...have you noticed the shift? 4TOUCH POINTS = Multi-Channel Multi-Media 4
  5. 5. Brevenue –Branding that creates revenuethrough C.A.I.R. Generation.The first C is for Customer… 5
  6. 6. • Twitter Affiliates with iTunes 6 6
  7. 7. The Industry Challenge:Improve Monetization and Increase Domain Portfolio Value 7 7
  8. 8. What do CUSTOMERS like to do? 8
  9. 9. The New, 3-Step C. A.I.R. Generation Funnel 1. Get Their Attention in Social 2. Intention - Qualify 3. Customer Retention 9 9
  10. 10. Key 1. Leverage TrafficDirect Traffic DOMAIN Search Mobile Affiliate Exit Email Strategy Social Rewards Mobile Multi-Page IntrosDisplay Ads 10 10
  11. 11. are the cen ter of theAffiliates think they universe.
  12. 12. Your Customer is Here All Money Flows Downhill From Advertisers You Are Here! 12 12
  13. 13. WhereAdvertiser’s Money is Going 13 13
  14. 14. 1414
  15. 15. Social Traffic Case Study 15 15
  16. 16. 1616
  17. 17. 1717
  18. 18. Key Conversion Numbers• Visitor to Buyer• Referral Percentage• Visitor to opt-in• Visitor to Download (App or Content)• Social Sharing (Virality)• Visitor to Deep Engagement (activity such as reviewing, generating content, etc.) 19 19
  19. 19. 2020
  20. 20. Multi-Touch Point Lead FunnelsAttention ✓ Viral Intention ✓ Contest • Buy: 1-5% • Interested: 10-15% ✓ Rewards • Watching: 50% ✓ Surveys • Social Sharing: 15% ✓ News ✓Share 21 21
  21. 21. Key 2. The New Conversion Rules• 1-2% convert, what do you do with the other 98%?• Make each page look the same on PC, mobile smartphone or tablet. 22 22
  22. 22. 2323
  23. 23. 2424
  24. 24. Many Phones, Many Carriers (US) Challenge: Mobile doesn’t monetize well...(in the US that is)
  25. 25. Mobile Revenue is much less than PC ARPU - Avg. Revenue Per User $58.95 $25.00 $6.62 $3.87 $5.00 $17.62 26 26
  26. 26. Mobile Measures • Click-to-Mobile Web • Click-to-call • Click-to-video • Click-to-SMS • Click-to-locate • Click-to-buy • Click-to-storyboardSource: Mobile Marketing Report http://www.mmaglobal.com
  27. 27. Source: BlakeLively 28 28
  28. 28. The KeywordsStay the Same 29 29
  29. 29. Internet Content Adapts to SourceAttention Choices: •Smartphone Segment Traffic Source • PC Browser • Tablet (iPad, etc.) • Social - FB, Twitter, YouTube, & Pinterest 30 30
  30. 30. 3131
  31. 31. 3232
  32. 32. 3333
  33. 33. Key 3. YourSecret Weapon Audience DATA! 34 34
  34. 34. The Data Power of Social Logins 35 35
  35. 35. 3636
  36. 36. Business Model. Who bought them? 37 37
  37. 37. Case Study:Creating the Right Deal for You 38 38
  38. 38. 3939
  39. 39. $25 Per Order 40 40
  40. 40. Subscription Model 41 41
  41. 41. Key Initial Findings 1. Build your social list, email list and mobile list 2. Measure referrals, and how your conversions are on those referrals. •Identify AND Monetize Intent. Otherwise it’s a hobby…
  42. 42. Thank You declandunn.com dunndirectstudio.com Social Twitter.com/declandunn Facebook.com/declan.dunnLinkedin.com/in/declandunn

×