AFCEA TechNet Land Forces East Track 1 Session 2
- 460 views
Session II, 1400 - 1515, 15 August ...
Session II, 1400 - 1515, 15 August
Title: Tactical and Operational Cyberspace Modernization: the Cyber/Electromagnetic (C/EM) Element
Speaker: Mr. Patrick Manners, Chief of Capabilities Development, Proponency, Army Cyber Command/2d Army
Panel: BG George J. Franz, III, USA, Director, Current Operations, J-33, U.S. Cyber Command, Mr. Jeffrey Witsken, Chief of Network Integration, Mission Command Center of Excellence, Mr. Malcolm Martin, CAC Support Element, Army Cyber Command/2d Army
• Structures for C/EM Element at BCT level
• Skill-set gaps of C/EM Element personnel
• Commander’s integration of C/EM element activities into overall operations
• Operational requirements that facilitate C/EM element activities through all echelons
• Integration and synchronization of C/EM capabilities and activities to achieve desired conditions in cyberspace and the electromagnetic spectrum
• Define the Cyberspace environment of Army 2020 and gain an understanding of the roles, responsibilities, functions, capabilities and relationships from the tactical to strategic level.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views