Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions Suggested Action: Suggested Action: Part of Focus Area not covered: Part of Focus Area not covered:
Strategic Plan 2009
2. Global Perspectives 3. Intercultural Dialogue 4. Human Resources Development 5. Organisational Sustainability 6. Quality Assurance 1. European Citizenship
Concrete actions to support the involvement of young people in the issues of Europe and in the decision making processes, believing in European values, making informed choices and taking a proactive role by participating in voluntary youth work and the future development of youth life in local, regional, national and European level on issues that concern both them and their communities 1. European Citizenship Promote youth participation in European democratic processes
2. Global Perspectives Concrete actions to create a general overview and perspective in global and European issues on topics of our time, such as elections, youth employment, technology, with a particular focus on Sustainable Development Create a platform for young people to discuss matters of global concern for Europe and share their perspectives
3. Intercultural Dialogue Concrete actions emphasizing the differences and similarities of people from geographically and culturally remote regions, which help foster mutual understanding and respect. To create a unique intercultural dialogue between young people, being an example in cultural awareness and multiplying the same awareness to others, particularly in respect to different cultures, languages and minorities.
4. Human Resources Development Concrete actions that develop our members’ skills and competencies in the field of non-formal education, project and financial management and other soft and hard skills, as well as recruiting new people through trainings to gain experience to work on the European level of our association. To ensure the quality and quantity of projects and their financial management
Concrete actions to improve the quality of the organization as well as the communication between locals and European bodies 5. Organisational Development To ensure a clear and sufficient information and knowledge flow between the local and European level of AEGEE
6. Quality Assurance Concrete actions to increase the visibility of projects results and follow up, making sure that the results are reaching both external and internal partners. To create the platform to make our association more confident and accessible as well as ensuring the learning process’s quality during the event.
Action Meeting Leaders
Ildiko Ferencsik & Agnieszka Strycharz
2. Global Perspectives Miljan Radunovic & Kadri Kalle 3. Intercultural Dialogue Anita Kalmane &Christian Eichenmuller
4. Human Resources Development Agata Patecka & Pawel Pudlo 5. Organisational Sustainability Pascal Kuyten & Robert Quekenberg 6. Quality Assurance Denis Maksimov