• Punto Verde is an eco-park where the nature and fantasy are joined to create a unique experience of entertainment, learning and adventure. This is a social project that promotes the importance and care of nature. Punto Verde is the eco-park of fun and activities for all the family. In it, you can find a diversity of attractions, since play with mud to water, climb, jump, sing, and make music. In this place you can celebrate birthdays, reunions, weddings, private activities or corporative in a natural atmosphere.
• It is located in the North part of the Luis Muñoz Marín Park, entering for the Domenech Ave.
• In it outdoor theater, you can sing, act or dance at the rhythm of the music.
• This is an area for kids where they can play and have fun in a mushroom house.
• Here you can enjoy a ride for the lake in pedal boats.
• Develop your creative skills doing funny artworks with recycled materials.
• Express yourself creatively playing with mud where the water runs from a millwheel.
• This is a trampoline for stunts. *Requirement: weigh between 20 to 150 pounds.
• Path between the trees at a height of 15 feet or 30 feet. *Requirement: measure more than 4 feet (48 inches).
• Goes through a natural maze while enjoyed the nature that have around. *Requirement: measure between 2 and 5 feet (24-60 inches), and weigh up to 120 pounds.
• Fountain that activates with the movement of the people.
• Music garden where you play instruments made with recycled materials.
• Place where you can learn to plant aromatic herbs.
• Here you can shoot water balloons with elastic bands.
Package all include: $19• General entrance: – $12- children from 5 years and up and adults – $6- children from 2 to 4 years and seniors (adults from 65 years and up)• Additional attractions: – “Punto Encaramao” -$10 – “Punto de Embarque”-$3 – “Punto Suspendido”-$2• It accepts cash, VISA, MasterCard and ATH.