Introduction to Social Media for Financial Professionals
by AdvisorDeck on Aug 08, 2012
- 397 views
This deck is part of a webinar. In that webinar ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P36ZBPXS6Q ), we discuss how social media relates to your registered rep or financial advising business and how you ...
This deck is part of a webinar. In that webinar ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P36ZBPXS6Q ), we discuss how social media relates to your registered rep or financial advising business and how you can best utilize AdvisorDeck’s social media features to build your online presence and engage with potential customers as a financial professional.
Topics covered include:
- Benefits to setting up social media network accounts
- Why linking social networks to AdvisorDeck benefits you
- How to add social networks to AdvisorDeck
- How to schedule a blog/social media campaign
- Cultural differences between Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Sample recommended social media schedule
- FINRA compliance issues to consider
Recently added AdvisorDeck social media features will also be covered:
- Ability to post to individual social media networks without updating your blog
- View a record of all posts published by all members of the team
- Posts Overview now includes posts to a single social network by a particular individual
We discuss functionality, sample use cases and more! Whether you’re a complete novice or just recently diving into the wonderful world of social media, this webinar is for you.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views