Be the first to like this
Advertising’s life partner, the television commercial, has changed irreversibly in the last five years. And in 2011 it will become almost unrecognisable as television – the hardware, operating systems, services and programming – goes through further irrevocable change.
What does it mean.. for programmers, consumers and most importantly, for advertisers.
And which businesses and products will be seriously threatened by these changes? Could this be the end for some of the products and services that are currently an everyday part of consumers’ lives?
• What are the new services coming to market and what opportunities do they offer?
• What are the new devices coming to market and what opportunities do they offer?
• The implications on strategic planning:
o How should research, campaign and budget allocation change accordingly?
o What is the timeline for change: are you ready?
o What is the advantage of being a first mover?
• Opportunities for your business:
o How will you make the most of interactivity, content driven channels, the TV app store
o How to fight for consumer attention in the new environment
• In the new TV environment what will be measured and how will it be measured?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.