1. Helsinki Helsinki is the capital city of Finland. Finland is in the north of Europe, and Helsinki is in the south of Finland. Helsinki is in the south of Finland.
2. The flag of Helsinki
3. The flag of Helsinki(2) <ul><li>The flag of Helsinki is yellow, blue and red with one of it's shield. </li></ul>
4. Shield <ul>The national shield is blue, and there's a boat with a crown. </ul>
5. Monuments There are two very importants monuments: Helsinki Cathedral. N.B.S.(National Bus Station).
6. Helsinki Cathedral There's a Cathedral, that is the Helsinki Cathedral. The Helsinki cathedral is in the centre of Helsinki. In front of the Cathedral there are lots of satatues:The king of Helsinki, in the top of the monument, and the others statues in the botton of the monument.
7. N.B.S. <ul>There's also a N.B.S.(National Bus Station) The NBS is in the south-east of Halsinki. In front of NBS there's a parking. There is also a very tall tower, and in the top of the tower there's a very big clok. It's made with granet. </ul>