Learn Basic Rules
Imagine in your
- Test & Try for
Invent - for One
Extrapolate - Rules
& Patterns for
Innovate - Solve
for other Contexts
*Imagination is – Projection of Reality
*Creativity is – Imagination made Manifest
*Innovation is – about Delivering Value
*** Imagination almost always precedes Creation… its
safe to say you cannot create what you or someone
else cannot imagine!!!
With the caveat – It might seem (???) some (very few)
things are created by accident… without any prior
imagination… it might seem so but there is a whole of
background imagination and effort that precedes it…
* The Human Brain is a Huge Huge Pattern Finding/Extracting and (Re)Combining machine
* All the imagination happens in the mind. If the brain cannot comprehend something it cannot
* Wireframing, Tinkering, Prototyping, Sketching are tools that Aide (i) Imagination & (ii)
Creativity i.e. Making Imaginations Manifest
* By patents and other protectionist measures you lose out on Innovation. You might also
withhold or delay Invention and auxilary/(re)combinatorial Imagination/Creativity/Innovation.
That’s the actual cost of protectionist law's to the Rest Of The World.
* When you stop questions/ideas/imagination in their root @ work. you are killing imagination
and the steps beyond it.
* When everyone is free to ask "why?" they form new rules and patterns, imagine/project-
reality/experiment and continue to invent and innovate.
* Preventing that Kills the entire Pipeline! So does Overwork, Exhaustion, Compliance,
Processes, Documentation etc.
* Everyone was born a Kid, and is inherently imaginative and creative. If not obstructed nothing
needs to be done to make it happen…
* Golden Rule: Don’t confuse Creativity with (Fine) Arts!!!... Creativity is a much larger concept
of making imagination manifest!!!