1. 7 eggs2. 1 teaspoon of salt3. 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped4. 50 g onion, finely chopped5. 75 g shrimp, peeled, roughly chopped6. 150 g meat crabs boiled/cannedIngredients
1. 1 table spoon of margarine2. 25 g onion, chopped3. 2 cloves garlic, minced4. 2 large red chilies, seeded, thinly sliced lengthwise5. 50 g carrots, cut into julienne of6. 1 stalk leaves, cut into 4 cm, split-split7. 200 ml water8. 5 tablespoons bottled tomato sauce9. 1 tsp sugar10. 1 tsp vinegar cooking11. 1 teaspoon salt12. 1 tsp cornflour, dissolved in a little water13. 50 g frozen peasIngredients ( For the sauce )
1. Knife2. Pot (to boiled the meat crabs )3. Omelet panUtensils
1. Whisk eggs, salt and pepper until frothy.2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil, saute garlic and onion until wilted.3. Enter the shrimp, stir until it changes color. Lift. Chill4. Enter into the beaten eggs with crab meat and stir well.5. Heat the omelet pan, put some oil.6. Pour some egg mixture, cook until done on both sides. Do the same with the remaining ingredients. Remove and set aside.Direction
7. Sauce: Heat the margarine until melted. Saute garlic and onion until wilted.8. Enter the other vegetables, stirring until wilted.9. Add seasonings and water. Bring to a boil.10. Pour the starch solution,stir until thick. Lift.11. Place pancakes on serving plates. Pour the sauce and done !