Prelims• 20 Questions 1 mark each• Top 6 teams will be selected• Starred questions will be used for tie breaks
1. Name the popular website owned by ObviousCorp?
2. bit.ly,goo.gl,fb.me… these are the examplesfor?
3. Name the codename of the next version ofAndroid after Jellybean?
*4. Identify these two very famous personalities
5. X recently lost a lawsuit filed against it by Y,having to pay $1Billion in damages for infringingpatents held by Y. Name X and Y?
6. Which company offers online cloud datastorage service called ‘Sky Drive’?
7. Established in 1996 through Nelson Gonzalezand Alex Aguila, this company’s name waschosen because of the founders fondness forthe hit television series The X-Files hence thetheme to their products, with names such asHangar18 and Aurora. Name the company?
8. B is a photo sharing and editing service takenover by A for $1Billion in cash & stock. A hadone of the biggest IPO in technology on May18,2012. Name A and B?
9.Name the youngest person to be named TIMEperson of the year?
*10. Programed by Toneli Armanto in 1997variants of which popular game includedXenzia,EX,EX2,Subsonic,etc.?
11. Which iconic car was advertised in India withthe tagline ‘Curves are back’?
12.David Bradley spent 5 minutes writing thecomputer code that has helped the worlds PCusers for decades. Which key combination alsocalled ‘Three-finger salute’ is invented by him?
*13. Michel Scott, Mike Makkula, John Sculley,Gil Amelio, __________, Tim Cook were/is CEOin chronological order of this company which isthe world’s largest publically traded company.Fill in the blank?