1. MADISON WORLD Aditya Ghanekar Dr.Abhishek Dadoo Ekta kulkarni Linh Mahalaxmi BV Prashanth Yoshit Patel
2. Madison World is a 23-year old diversified communication groupOperates in India, Thailand and Sri Lanka23 units across 10 specialized functions of advertising, businessanalytics, out-of home, PR, Rural ,Retail, Entertainment , Mobileand sports.Gross billing of approx GBP 400 million.Employs approx 1000 communication professionals.
3. •Business to business Marketing•Marketing at a International Level  Adapting to a different environment  Market Segmentation  Marketing Mix  Distribution Channels/Market Entry Options  Targeting  Positioning Strategy
4. Changes in the wider macro-environment may not be asclose to the marketing firm’s day-to-day operations, butthey are just as important. The main factors making upthese wider macro-environmental forces fall into fourgroups. (PEST)•Political and legal factors•Economic factors•Social and cultural factors•Technological factors
7. • Hiring and nurturing the best talent and constantlychallenging them intellectually.• Constantly challenging our existing ways, thoughts,processes and systems and developing radical new ways,tools, processes and systems that show the way.•Leading the media industry; showing to clients theimportance of media in achieving their corporate goals andsensitizing media owners to advertisers concerns and goals
8. Airtel Asian paintsLevis Blue starMarico BritanniaMcDonald’s CadburyProcter & Gamble ITCTata TeaTATA AIGThe Godrej GroupTVS
9. • Car Firing (one day prior) – The Red Bull Team & Davidfired up the Red Bull F1car for the very first time in thepresence of media – David then took questionson the car, the scheduledF1 showcase run and otherquestions
10. •As long as marketers need ideas to build theirbrands ,they’re going to need “ADVERTISINGAGENCIES” Most admired global leader in the adindustry .• Creating unique high-quality promotions forcostumers driven by highly motivated employeesand supported by best- in-class processes andcontinued innovations.• To be responsible towards its society.