2. RIGHT NOW.4 YEARS, 19 WOOPEEPS,150 000 USERS &QUITE A FEW $$$’s
3. ALSO.$0 FUNDING100% BOOTSTRAPPED
4. boot·strap·ping / verbTo promote and develop by use of ones own initiative andwork without reliance on outside help.
5. boot·strap·ping / verbTo promote and develop by use of ones own initiative andwork without reliance on outside help.
6. CAUTION.VC AIN’T EVIL.
7. OUR BOOTSTRAPPING JOURNEY.A TALE OF INNOCENCE,INEXPERIENCE &(BLISSFUL?) IGNORANCEOH... AND: THIRD TIME LUCKY.
8. #1REVENUES = MOMENTUM
9. #2LAUNCH USING YOUROWN PROFILE
10. #3VALIDATE YOUR IDEA FIRST.DON’T WASTE MONEY.
11. “Lean is a process and Entrepreneurship isan Art. There’s no paint by numbers.”DAN MARTELL, “LEAN STARTUPS IS NOT ABOUT BEING CHEAP”http://maplebutter.com/lean-startup-is-not-about-being-cheap/
12. #4DON’T REINVENT THE WHEEL.HACK INSTEAD.
13. EXTRACT FROM “THE HACKER WAY”“Hacking is also an inherently hands-on andactive discipline. Instead of debating for dayswhether a new idea is possible or what thebest way to build something is, hackerswould rather just prototype something andsee what works.”