1. Prosuming in politics Panteion Univercity Angel Delis Giorgos Arapoglou
2. Social Networks are increasingly becoming a powerful platform where everyone can promote his political belief. People are concerned about the political life of the Country and they take advantage of the influence that Social Media and Social Networks can get.
3. In the latest municipal elections 2010, many of the candidates took advantage of the power of Face book. Facebookers had the chance to support their political part, their friends who took part in the elections.
4. Furthermore, Many Facebookers feel a special bond with their hometown and they worry about politics. So, they try to influence their friends to be more hustler with their hometown political issues.
5. Many young facebookers do care about the difficult economic situation of Greece and they express their repulsion for Greek politicians. Evenmore they try to influence the others to act and spread the news.
6. Moreover they set campaign profiles in Facebook and they demand setting a counting proof comission for the Country’s debt. Similar are the blogs like elegr.gr
7. Political Youth parties have their own blogspot and facebook profiles to empower their supporters and take part in the political game of their party.
8. Finally, the university political parts give a clear image of the prosuming activities in politics by today’s youth. Politics is not just an issue that remains on the grounds of the university ; Your mobile apps and social networks empower your influence.