ENGLISH FOR LAW.
CURSO DE INGLES JURIDICO “MEDIO”.
PROFESORES: MAURICIO MUÑOZ LUNA Y ADELA
PEREZ DEL VISO
ESTE PPT CONTIENE:
“DOCUMENTS IN COURT”
Source (among others):
AFFIDAVIT OF JOHN DOE
Name: John Doe
Occupation: Mechanic/Owner of John Doe Auto Repair
I, John Doe, swear or affirm:
1. That I am the Owner of John Doe Auto Repair, located in Madison County, Indiana.
2. That on November 21, 2011, Jim Jones (“Mr. Jones”) brought his 2010 Chevy Cruz to my
auto repair shop for an estimate.
3. That Mr. Jones explained to me at that time that he had been in an accident and said that the
other vehicle owner caused it, and that her insurance company would be paying for the repair.
4. That I have estimated the cost of repair to Mr. Jones’ Cruz to be $1,561.00, and that said
estimate is attached as exhibit A.
Further affiant saith not.
I SWEAR OR AFFIRM THAT THE ABOVE AND FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS ARE
TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY INFORMATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND BELIEF.
Date John Doe
STATE OF INDIANA
COUNTY OF MADISON
I, the undersigned Notary Public, do hereby affirm that John Doe personally appeared before
me on the ___ day of December 2011, and signed the above Affidavit as his free and voluntary
act and deed.
• Letter of notice
• Dear Sir/Madam,
• Much to our regret, we have yet to receive a response from
you to our demands for payment, in spite of the fact that
we have provided you with ample time in which to fulfill
your payment obligations. We will now give you the
opportunity to arrange payment for the amount past due
on the invoice shown below within 7 days.
• Invoice number: [Factuurnummer vermelden]
Date: [Factuurdatum vermelden]
Amount: [€ Factuurbedrag vermelden]
• In the event we do not receive your payment within the
period specified, we shall be obliged to turn this matter
over to Weggemans Incasso & Gerechtsdeurwaarders. You
will be charged in full for any costs or fees arising from such