Search Engine Optimization Tips 2013
Share this page
Search Engine Optimization is the procedure by
which you increase the visibility of your
website to gain more traffic thereby resulting
in more growth and sales for your business.
If you want to increase your website growth
you need an arsenal of SEO tips that can help
you rank higher and get more traffic to your
1.More than 5 billions Google searches were
done in 2012 alone. To be done, you need SEO.
2. Always set up analytics and tracking tools
before you even begin optimization . This is
important through out the life cycle of your
If you don’t track, you can not measure.
3. Do not ever design your website without
considering SEO. If you do, you will waste time
The best approach is to implement SEO into
your website lifecycle early
4. The aim of every search optimization is to get
to the first position.
5. Do not focus on ranking. Your ranking will
fluctuate as search engines will attempt to
determine your website value on a continuous
basis therefore your ranking will change from
time to time.
6. Rather focus your energy on conversion and
7. Your SEO strategy should include both offline
and Onsite optimization techniques.
8. People do not speak the same language. The
way people use the internet differs from
country to country and region to region.
Understanding how your target market
describe your product is important.
9. Over 200 factors affect the way your website
is ranked. Here is a list of those that matters.
10. Producing new contents on your website will
send signal to search engines that your
website is functional. One way you can do this
is to add a blog to your website.
11. Knowing your competitors is key. Type your
keyword into Google and see the list of the
top 10 website excluding yours. These are
12. In SEO, the earlier you start, the better for
your website and brand. Do not put off your
SEO. There is no better time to start than now.
13. When doing SEO, results are not immediate.
You will need a minimum of 6 months before
you will start seeing the results although you
can see minor effects of your SEO efforts
14. SEO is never done. Do not expect the race to
be a 100 meters dash. You need to
continuously work on your outreach to gain
15. Always audit your website. Carrying out an
audit on your website will help you know what
needs to be changed, adjust or removed in
your SEO Effort.
16. SEO doesn’t need to be expensive.
Sometimes good do not necessary mean
expensive. Cut down on your SEO by taking an
active part in it. By all means blog yourself.
17. In a fast moving industry like SEO, things
change a lot. What works yesterday might be
a taboo today. Learn to keep abreast of
happening in the industry
18. When in doubt, get advise and tips from
Google or Bing. They have guidelines and help
19. You do not need to submit your website to
search engines. All website are indexed
immediately after domain registration.
20. SEO is not about search engines alone. SEO
is to help people find your website easily. So
by all means optimized your website but make
sure the contents are created with your target
audience in mind.
21. In life as in SEO, quality matters. Ensure you
make your website of high quality. So also is
should be your link building.
22. SEO is not the solutions to all your problem.
Do not forget email marketing, Tv
advertisement and all other traditional
23. Desire first position on Google? Make sure
that your website is worth it.
50. Social media may not affect ranking but SEO
is all about conversion.
51. Be social. Create pages for yourself and your
business page on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn
and Social media platform where your
customers can be found.
52. Add social media buttons to all your
webpage. It makes it easier for people to
share your contents.
Who are we?
Vtns Solution is a Search Marketing
company that Specialize in .
Search Engine Optimization Service
Pay per Click
…At Vtnssolutions, we give your business the online advantage