One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work Consulting Member of Technical Staff (Software Architect)
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://adcalves.wordpress.com
- About Over 13 years of experience with high-end software systems. Successful products at IBM, BEA, Oracle. - Steering committee member of Event Processing Technical Society (EPTS) (http://www.ep-ts.com/) - Industrial chair for DEBS-2013 - Co-author of OASIS WS-BPEL 2.0 specification (http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS/wsbpel-v2.0-OS.html) - Co-author of BPEL for Java specification - Author of "OSGi in Depth" book (http://www.manning.com/alves/) - DEBS 2010 and 2011 industrial track program committee - EDBPM 2010 and 2011 program committee - Reviewer of ANSI SQL streaming and pattern matching extensions Specialties: Big Data, CEP, BAM, BPM, OSGi, BPEL, Java, CORBA, JEE, Web-Services, pr...