CertifyMe - King of Computer Certification
Important Information, Please Read Carefully
Other CertifyMe products
A) Offline Testing engine
Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment.
B) Study Guide (not available for all exams)
Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam.
We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is
updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your
member zone at CertifyMe and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date.
Here is the procedure to get the latest version:
2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side)
3. Then click My Account
4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the
For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the
If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in
improving product quality.
Feedback should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include the following:
Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID.
Our experts will answer your mail promptly.
Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and
contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is
being distributed by you, CertifyMe reserves the right to take legal action against you
according to the International Copyright Laws.
This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in
providing explanations for this exam, please contact email@example.com.
1. What are two valid reasons for creating a cloned application in MAXIMO? (Choose two.)
A.to access data from multiple MAXIMO databases
B.to restrict data access for a specific group of users
C.to allow various screen configurations for presenting the same data
D.to capture custom data not related to any existing MAXIMO application
2. Which three types of records can be assigned a Failure Class? (Choose three.)
3. Against which kind of record can downtime be reported?
4. Which two statements are true about setting up and working with Master PM? (Choose two.)
A.The Master PM can override an Associated PM's Job Plan Sequence.
B.Checking the Override Master PM Updates? check box updates the associated PM's values with the
Master PM values.
C.Start Date, Seasonal Date, and Extended date are the only date fields that Master PMs can update on
D.Last Target Start Date, Last Completion Date, Meter 1 Estimated Next Due Date, and Meter 2 Estimated
Next Due Date are the only fields that Master PMs can update on Associated PMs.
5. The Work Order Failure Class field gets populated automatically from which two applications? (Choose
6. Which statement about receipt of rotating equipment is true?
A.An equipment number must be assigned to each item.
B.Partial receipts are not allowed for rotating equipment.
C.You can receive the equipment before the PO is approved.
D.The equipment must be received into an inventory storeroom.
7. Which type of inventory adjustment must you perform to have the MAXIMO Inventory table contain the
number of items actually in the bin (as verified by the storeroom clerk)?
B.physical count adjustment
C.current balance adjustment
D.reconcile balances adjustment
8. What is the difference between a network and a hierarchy?
A.A network is a collection of locations and a hierarchy is a collection of locations.
B.A hierarchy logically arranges locations and a network connects the hierarchies.
C.A network is a collection of hierarchies and a hierarchy is a collection of networks.
D.A location in a hierarchy has only one parent and a location in a network can have multiple parents.
9. Which file is accessed when the Application Server is started?
10. Which applications are within the Control Center?
A.System Security, Currency Manager, and Application setup
B.System Administration, Administrative setup, and Site setup
C.Chart of Accounts, Signature Security, and Asset Catalog setup
D.Multisite setup, Asset Manager setup, and WorkManager Designer
11. What publishes the MAXIMO Application when accessing it through the browser? (Choose two.)
D.Internet Information Server
12. Which four functions does the Signature Security application allow the system administrator to perform?
A.specify purchasing limits
B.specify access to labor information
C.specify Internet and firewall security
D.change passwords and set password expiration intervals
E.specify editing privileges for GL Account code components
F.specify privileges for both MAXIMO application and database security
13. Which four functions does the Signature Security application allow the system administrator to perform?
A.specify a user's default Start Center
B.specify storeroom access privileges
C.specify GL Account validation parameters
D.specify privileges for MAXIMO applications
E.specify SQL privileges for MAXIMO database access
F.specify electronic audit settings (for example, which table columns should be audited)
14. When are application access privileges for a user set?
A.when initially creating the user
B.when assigning the user to a site
C.when assigning the user to a group
D.when assigning a Start Center to the user
15. Which two tasks can be accomplished using Database Configuration? (Choose two.)
A.adding new columns to an existing table
B.specifying currency codes and exchange rates
C.setting up electronic signature and audit records
D.specifying Chart of Accounts combination values
16. Which statement is FALSE about MAXIMO ESig and EAudit capabilities?
A.Specific menu items can be identified for ESig.
B.ESig and EAudit can track database changes made by external applications.
C.Specific columns on specific tables can be identified for ESig and EAudit.
D.ESig and EAudit can provide a record of specific changes made by specific users.
17. Which two statements are true about establishing a GL Account structure? (Choose two.)
A.An optional component may be specified.
B.Delimiters are always written to the database.
C.Partially-defined accounts can be made mandatory.
D.Optional components can be placed between two mandatory segments.
18. Which file contains the configuration parameters for the Mail Server, Workflow, Actuate Server, and the
webMethods B2B Server?
19. Which of the following configuration parameters is NOT included in the MXServer.properties file?
B.data base connectivity
C.automated process / cron jobs
D.capturing diagnostic messages
E.launching the application server
20. Which application is used to modify delivered MAXIMO reports?
C.eReport Designer Professional
D.Actuate Administrative Desktop tool
21. In the Actuate Administrator Desktop tool, which tab should you choose under the user properties to
grant or deny rights to a group or user?
22. Which application should you use to modify MAXIMO online help?
23. Which utility is recommended to customize MAXIMO online help?
24. How should you clone an existing MAXIMO application?
A.copy the Java class files of the existing application
B.select the Clone Application action from Application setup
C.execute the CLONEAPP batch file from the command line
D.select the Create Table function in Database Configuration
25. In which situation is it appropriate to use a MAXIMO custom application?
A.MAXIMO users need to log in to multiple databases.
B.MAXIMO users need to process data not contained in any MAXIMO table.
C.Maintenance users and Purchasing users need to view purchase order data at different levels of detail.
D.Numerous data elements related to a Work Order need to be captured and associated with that Work
26. Which two are functions of Application Setup? (Choose two.)
A.specify Value List Types
B.specify application hyperlinks
C.specify a user's default Start Center
D.specify GL Account validation settings
E.specify the MAXIMO Start Center menu options
27. Which two are functions of Application Setup? (Choose two.)
A.customize module menus
B.specify Group Restrictions
C.create and assign value lists
D.customize application menus
E.specify GL Account configuration
28. You need to adjust a Value List in MAXIMO. What should you use in the Control Center to make that
C.Asset Catalog Setup
29. Which two statements are true when changing a label on a field? (Choose two.)
A.MXServer must be restarted.
B.The screen must be refreshed.
C.The application must be refreshed.
D.The EAR files need to be rebuilt.
30. Which psdi tag parameter must be set when making a field mandatory?
31. Which two steps are required to place a value list on a MAXIMO field? (Choose two.)
A.create the value list in Database Configuration
B.insert a new record into the maxtabledomain table
C.create and assign the value list in Application Setup
D.modify the TextInput tag to add lookup="valuelist"
E.modify the TextInput tag to add displaytype="valuelist"
32. Which MAXIMO data element determines the accounting interval on a transaction?
33. What is the purpose of Craft records in MAXIMO?
A.to assign labor to a calendar
B.to schedule an employee's time
C.to plan resources on Work Orders
D.to determine an employee's pay rate
34. Which two statements are true when assigning storerooms in a multiple site organization? (Choose
A.Items may be transferred between sites.
B.Each site must have a unique Item Master.
C.One storeroom may be assigned to several sites.
D.The same item may be stocked in several storerooms.
35. What must you do when creating a labor record?
A.specify a labor name
B.create a link to the user ID
C.assign a unique labor code
D.accept default values where provided
36. What is the limit of contacts and addresses that can be assigned to a company?
37. Which application assigns individuals to calendars?
38. Which two applications use Calendars? (Choose two.)
D.Work Order Tracking
39. What is the purpose of the MAXIMO Tools application?
A.to track the repair of special tools
B.to track the location of special tools
C.to reserve special tools for work orders
D.to provide a list of tools that can be used on a Work Order
40. Which three fields are required to set up a tool record? (Choose three.)
E.Tool Quantity Available
41. Which three entities may have failure classes assigned? (Choose three.)
D.Groups of Equipment
E.Individual Operating Locations
42. What is the default number of levels in the MAXIMO failure hierarchy?
Pass Your Exam at First Attempt with 100% Pass Guarantee
Buy Full Version of EE0-600 Exam