How can team members improve overall project communication
How can team members
improve overall project
- Base communication strategies on students’
and teachers’ needs and feedback.
- Ensure that communication is shared in a
- Advocate open, face-to-face, two-way
- Create an environment where project team
members can constructively challenge
behaviour and ideas.
- Remember that communication is two-way.
Listen as well as deliver the message.
- Involve parents / your headmaster when
- Coordinate communication with project
milestone events, activities and results.
- Invlove everybody in developing an interestbased conflict management process.
- Conduct regular assessments of the
communication plan and process.
- Communication must focus on the student.
Format and media
- Take advantage of existing communication
vehicles and opportunities.
- The project team has a variety of methods to
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.