SXSW Interactive was bigger than ever this year—festival organizers reported over 24,000 registered attendees--but we know not everyone can brave the crowds and make the trip to Austin.
That’s why FH Boston brought a little piece of Texas back to the Bay State for our second annual Austin2Boston event. Unfortunately, we learned that street tacos and Texas BBQ don’t travel well…but our A2B guests enjoyed apps and drinks at the Back Bay Social Club, heard from our panel of smart folks who shared their key takeaways from SXSW2012, and networked with peers from brands and agencies alike. Attendees shared their thoughts on Twitter throughout the evening using #Austin2Boston.
Our excellent panelists, who grabbed the mike to share their thoughts were:
• Adam Cohen, SVP of Digital and Social Media at Fleishman Hillard
• Jessica Paar, Sr. Public Relations Manager, Boston Beer Company
• Lauren Vargas, Community Management Strategist at Aetna
• Margot Bloomstein, Principal of Appropriate, Inc.
• Jim Storer, Co-founder and principal at The Community Roundtable