Defining Your Avatar
• Are they single moms?
• Do they have young families?
• Did they just get out of college or are they
• Do they have corporate jobs or do they own a
brick and mortar business?
• How much $$ do they make in a year?
• Are they brand new to network marketing?
• Are they season veterans with big teams?
Facebook Graph Search
• Friends of my friends who like Vail, Colorado
who follow Eric Worre
• Friends of my friends who like snowboarding
who follow Dani Johnson
• Friends of my friends who like TransWorld
Snowboarding who live in San
Diego, California and follow Jonathan Budd
Positioning Yourself as the authority
Pictures and videos with leaders
Take and share group pictures
Post pictures of you teaching
Provide exceptional value through content
Create a training boot-camp or an ebook
Tip for Creating Instant Authority
“Create a 10 question application
at JotForm.com that prospects
have to fill out to work with you.
This makes you look like a leader
who takes his/her business
seriously and only works with
those who qualify”
BONUS: Crazy Video Marketing
This is how to skyrocket exposure
to your youtube video by hijacking
“authority” from people who are
getting a ton of video views