Design is everywhere you look and goes beyond graphic, industrial, or interior, etc. It pervades all aspects of business--brand, marketing, sales, customer service, consulting, etc...and crosses every industry: restaurants, music, media, education, software, consumer products, and more.
This presentation covers Adam's view of the 6 major growth trends in design today:
1. Self Expression - DIY, Craft, Artisanship
2. Human Computer Interaction
3. Big Data and Big Feedback
4. The Convergence of Art and Science
5. Humanization of Things
6. Brain Science and Decisioning
Adam shares his view of how Design + Gratitude is a winning recipe and how it is valued by Wall Street, other investors, CEOs and their teams as well as Entreprenuers.