1. THE PARTS OF A BOOK Knowing the parts of a book can help you locate information quickly and easily.
2. Title Page Title Author I llustrator Publisher Place of Publication The title page appears at the beginning of the book and gives ...
3. The copyright page appears after the title page. It gives ... Copyright Page * the publisher’s name * where the book was published * year in which the book was published ( copyright date )
4. Title Page Copyright Page 1. What is the title of this book? 2. Who is the author? 3. Where was the book made? 4. Who made the book? 5. What is the copyright date?
5. Table of Contents The table of contents appears in the front of the book. It lists... * units,chapters,or stories along with their page numbers
6. 1. You can find information about submarines on what page? 2. What chapter starts on page 20? 3. How many chapters are in the book? 4. How many pages in chapter 1? 5. Is there a chapter about speedboats? Table of Contents
7. If you know how to use the parts of a book you will help you find what you’re looking for.
8. http://www.oswego.org/ocsd-web/match/term/draggeneric.asp?filename=jwildepartsofbook1 http://www.emerson.k12.nj.us/staff/rmkelly/custom/mediacenter/Kids%20Corner/BookParts/Game.html http://www.quia.com/custom/3606main.html Parts of Book Internet Games: