In the age of scalable, elastic cloud infrastructure, six months to build and deploy an application is simply too long. Before, developers had to manually provision compute resources, configure their databases, and any of the other mundane tasks that slow down the work and add points of failure. But there is a better way. Together, ActiveState and Nebula are enabling developers to build an application once and seamlessly deploy it across clouds in minutes.
Join Phil Whelan, Developer Evangelist from ActiveState and Gabriel Hurley, Senior Developer from Nebula, as they demonstrate how distributed development teams can leverage Nebula infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and Stackato private platform-as-a-service (PaaS) to speed application development and deployment.
These tools allow you to deploy apps directly to the cloud from your laptop and collaborate with your fellow developers, enabling agile practices and DevOps methodologies.
This webinar will demonstrate how to:
- Deploy Stackato onto the Nebula One cloud
- Develop applications with a distributed team
- Improve collaboration with other developers
- Utilize tools like Jenkins and Github for continuous integration
- Diagnose problems
- Utilize Stackato’s distributed Log Streaming to manage logged data from across the cluster in real-time