With the growth in dynamic languages, Perl still rules the roost as “the duct tape of the Internet.” Now that Perl 5.12 and Perl Dev Kit 9 are available, are you ready to make the move? In this webinar for Perl developers and system administrators, join Jan Dubois, senior Perl developer at ActiveState, and Troy Topnik, technical writer at ActiveState to learn:
* What’s new in Perl 5.12
* What to do with legacy code
* Assess if you need to upgrade
* How to deploy quickly and efficiently
* How to use CPAN and Perl Package Manger (PPM) for managing 3rd party modules
* Deployment choices including web, system, desktop and utility applications
Recortar slides é uma maneira fácil de colecionar informações para acessar mais tarde.