Be the first to like this
Stackato is a cloud application platform that leverages the Cloud Foundry and Docker open source projects. With enterprise-ready functionality and commercial support, Stackato is a faster way to implement a private Platform-as-a-Service within your organization instead of building one from scratch. The new release of Stackato (v3.2) provides some powerful changes to help enhance the reliability, security and administration of your applications.
Find out how Stackato 3.2:
- Reduces the downtime and improves the reliability of your cloud applications
- Improves the security of your applications
- Provides IT administrators with better control over application environments and user permissions
- Enables tighter integration with external databases such as Oracle RDS
- Facilitates easier administration with dozens of web console UI enhancements