Transcript of "Support Panel Console 3 User Guide"
Support Panel Console Multi-Platform User Guide Ver. 3.0 English
1. Sign in The agent login process in LiveHelp server is very simple; you only need to enter the login information which is available in the "Client Info" in the admin panel in joomla or Wordpress in the Manage Agents section.The following information is required to start the session:Server : The address where the LiveHelp server is installed.Path : Path where the LiveHelp server is installed. Keep in mind that the path varies fromJoomla to WordPress.Account : The current setting is default.Login : The login defined in during the configuration of each agent.Password: The password defined assigned to the agent in the extension’s administrative panel.Sign in configuration options:Try to reconnect when lose the connection: This option allows the Support Panel toautomatically reconnect after loss of connection to the LiveHelp Server.Skip this dialog for the next login: This option makes the login process easier once the agent hasinitially entered the log in information. If this option is enabled, the program will startautomatically, without the needs to manually sign in.Save Password: This option allows the agent to store the password so that it is not necessary toenter each time a new session is started. The password is encrypted when stored.
2. Main ToolbarThe main options for the Support Panel main menu are described below:Agent Status: This allows you to change the availability status of the agent. The system hasvarious status options, such as Online, Offline, BRB, Away, and Invisible.Configuration: With this option, the Support Panel main configuration options can be accessed.Start/Stop Tracking: With this option, an agent can start or stop the tracking that is receivedfrom the LiveHelp server. Keep in mind that if tracking is turned on all the time, this canconsiderably increase the use of hosting account resources.Invite all: With this option, an agent can send an invitation to all visitors active on the Internetsite.Pre typed Messages: Using this option, the Pre-typed Messages Configuration interface canstarted and organized by language.Change Language: This option allows the agent to change the program language. Currentlythese four options are available: English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. The default languageis English.About Us: This displays the product information, including the version number.Log out: This option allows the agent to log out and gives the option of starting the programwith different login credentials.
3. TrackingThe tracking option can be found at the top of the Support Panel. Using this option, it ispossible to see active visitors to your internet sites in real time.In the tracking view, the following information of each visitor is visible:Hostname/IP: This field displays the hostname used by the visitor to access the internet.# Pages: This field displays the number of pages visited by the visitor on the site.State: This field displays the state of the site. The states available are: Browsing, Waiting, orAttended.Title Page: This field displays the title of the page that the visitor is currently using.Current Page: This field displays the URL of the page that the visitor is currently using.Time on Page: This field displays the total amount of time that the visitor has spent on yoursite.Time on Site: This field displays the amount of time that the visitor has spent on the site.If the agent clicks on any of the visitors in the tracking view, the program will display detailedinformation about the visitor below.
4. Agents and Visitors Tree ViewThe Agent and Visitor view is one of the most important areas of the Support Panel becausethis is where we can accept a visitor who is waiting for chat or transfer the visitor to anotheragent. This is also where the agent status is displayed as well as those visitors who are in chat.Agents: The agent node displays all online agents that are in the same department at any giventime.Online: The online node displays all visitors who are currently in chat with the agent.Pending: The Pending node displays all the visitors that are waiting to chat with an agent.Double clicking on the name of an agent accepts the visitor.After the visitor is accepted, they appear under the online node and a chat window openswith the corresponding name of the visitor.Transferred : The transferred node displays all the visitors that have been transferred toanother agent.To transfer to an agent, right click on the name of the visitor which will open a menu with a listof all available agents for transfer.
5. Chat WindowOnce an agent accepts a visitor, a chat window will open which controls the flow of informationbetween the visitor and the agent.An agent can have more than one chat window open at a time, allowing the agent to attend tomore than one visitor simultaneously. The main chat options are:Push Page: This option sends a link to a page which will automatically open in the browserwindow that the visitor currently has open.Send HTML: this option sends an HTML code to the visitor which will appear in the visitor’schat window.
Pre-written messages: There are also two selection options which control the pre-writtenmessages. The first option is the language. Currently, the agent can sort the pre-writtenmessages by language. This way an agent can manage multiple languages and use pre-writtenmessages to make chat easier for each language.The first step to send a pre-written message is to select the language, then all the pre-writtenmessages for that language will be displayed below and the agent can choose the appropriatemessage from the list.The pre-written messages are the best option to rapidly reply to a visitor.Pre-written messages can be created or edited through the pre-written messages configurationfound in the main menu.
6. Visitor InformationThe information area is found at the bottom of the Support Panel. Here, the agent canaccess the entire visitor’s information such as chat transcripts and offline messages.Visitor information tab: In the visitor’s information tab, the visitor’s detailed information isdisplayed, beginning with Country, Region and City, referral information and status.In the detailed information area, there is an option to send a proactive invitation to thevisitor.With information from the web and GPS technology, Google maps can generate a map ofthe visitor’s location.
Navigation Tab: As part of the detailed information, the Support Panel shows all the placesthat the visitor has been on the site.Page Viewer Tab: Another available option is the Page Viewer, which opens inside the URLlike those that can be found in the referrer.
7. TranscriptionsIn the lower area, the Transcription tab can be found. This tab allows the agent to all thechat history available on the system. To Access this system, the agent must have globalpermission.There are three filters to Access the chat history:Transcription ID : If the visitor gives the agent a transcription ID, the agent will be able toAccess this chat directly.Email : Another option to Access a chat history is by e-mail. If the visitor uses the same e-mail every time a chat is started, an agent can Access the entire chat history using their e-mail.Period : The last option to Access the chat history is by filter the chat history by date, whichdisplays all chat history for the period chosen by the agent.The date periods available are: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last Month, Last ThreeMonths, Last Six Months.
8. Offline MessagesIn this section, the agent can Access all the offline messages that have been left on the sitewhen there are no agents online.The agent can also mark the message as read so as not to unnecessarily reopen themessage.
9. Pre Typed MessagesThe message settings option lets you create pre-written messages according to categoryand sorted by language to be used by agents at any time.The Pre-typed Messages Main Menu is as follows:Add Category: Categories can be created to organize messages.Add Message : This option allows you to add a message, keep in mind that you must firstcreate and select a category.Update Category/Message : This option lets you edit a previously created category ormessage.Delete Category/Message : This option allows you to delete a previously created message orcategory.Keep in mind that messages must be created for each language. Therefore an agent thatoperates in multiple languages may have completely different messages.
10. Configuration The Support Panel configuration option lets the user define update time of tracking and chat, as well as alerts and notifications.Visitor Tracking : Control the update frequency that the system updates the traffickinginformation of visitors.User Interval : Control the update frequency of visitors and agents that are waiting for chat.Chat Interval : Control the update frequency of messages during a chat session.Auto Start : This allows the user to define whether the program starts automatically at startup.Keep in mind that the update time can affect resource consumption.The Alerts section controls how the Support Panel alerts the agent to new visitors.
Sound alert on new Chat Request: This controls the alert sound when a visitor is waiting toinitiate a chat session.Sound alert when new chat message has arrived: This option controls the alert sound thatplays when a message arrives during an existing chat session.Show alert notifications of new visitors: This controls the visual alerts that display when a newvisitor enters the site.