Track expenses, mileage and job timeUse your camera to shoot receiptsExports into excelAssign activities
The eFax process has many benefits:it’s speedyThe document arrives at the buyer’s in a legible conditionThe document is only faxed once, into your computer. This will preserve clarity to a large degree.It is more convenient for the buyer since they only have to search out a fax machine for the outbound fax.
1. 45 in 45Websites that offer Toolsfor Today’s Road Warrior @amychorew
2. Categories Productivity MarketingCommunication Social Media Video Analytics
3. Productivity Marketing Communication
4. Google Business Apps
5. Google Apps Email . . .
7. Google Docs
8. Google Docs
9. Seller and Buyer Forms
10. Google Calendar
11. You need the Cloud!
12. Benefits of Cloud Computing
13. Consider Dropbox.com
14. Download on your devices
15. On mobile Smart Phones
16. On your iPad
17. Cartavi.com is secure • Secure • Transaction Rooms • Share from anywhere 21
18. Cartavi.com is secure • Secure • Transaction Rooms • Share from anywhere 22
20. Zip Vault 24
21. Managing your business Paperless Electronic Document Management 25
33. Getting them into Contract – This is where a Tablet makes it easy! Uniform Electronic Transactions Act
34. The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) was developed by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Lawsto provide a legal framework for the use of electronic signatures and records ingovernment or business transactions. UETA makes electronic records and signaturesas legal as paper and manually signed signatures.
35. You need: PDF Creator SoftwareiAnnotate SignmyPad PDFExpert
36. You need: Digital Pen
37. Docusign 47
39. Box.net 24.210.430 52
40. Editing Files . . .• Free download to edit word from today
41. TakingNotes 54
42. Google has Tools!Productivity Marketing Communication
43. Google Profileshttps://profiles.google.com/ 1. Your Photo/Avatar 2. Your BIO: Include some personal interests & business description. 3. Your website links 4. Your location (General is fine, use your keywords)