VAT Instruction sheet
Please select sheet "VAT Return" and enter relevant dates in the shaded areas cells C5 and C7
Then enter the weekly sales numbers in sheet "Sales"
- Please note that you can change the dates as required
- Please note that VAT is normally 17.5%
Please enter the purchase invoices / receipts in sheet "Purchases"
- Please note that you have to enter the date in column A
- Please note that you have to enter the excluding VAT cost in column B
- Please note that you have to enter the VAT on purchases in column C
- Please note that you have to enter the total cost in column D
areas cells C5 and C7
Sales (Excluding VAT) - Purchases (Excluding VAT)
VAT on sales - VAT on Purchases
Sales (Including VAT) - Purchases (Including VAT)
Net VAT Liability - The Inland Revenue owe you
Please enter Date Before VAT VAT Total receipt cost