Payroll is the process of maintaining records of all employees’ salaries.
1) The Payroll function in Tally.ERP 9 facilitates accurate and timely
2) The Attendance/Production Type is used to record attendance and production
3) Salary components constituting Pay Structures are called Pay Heads.
4) Gratuity is a monetary benefit paid by an employer to an employee, at
the end of the employment, for the services rendered over the period of
5) Attendance voucher is a voucher type used to record attendance, overtime,
leave or production details.
6)Payroll voucher is used to record employees’ payroll related transactions.
7)Payslip is a document, issued to an employee, that itemises each component
of his/her earnings and deductions.
8)Pay Sheet is a matrix report with details of pay heads pertaining to
9) Payroll Statement helps to generate reports for specific pay heads.
10) Attendance Sheet displays information relating to employees’ attendance
or production data.
11) Gratuity Summary Report calculates the liability of a company in terms