1. FINANCE –ACCOUNTS-ADMIN & HR SERVICES ACCOUNT- AGE INFOTECH PVT. LTD ISO 9001:2009 Certified Regd. under Companies Act 1956,Govt Of India Rashtriya Udhyog Rattan Award Winner Training ★ Placement ★ Recruitment ★ Consulting Corp. office: U -87,First Floor,Shakarpur Opp : Laxmi Nagar Metro Station,Main Vikas Marg, DELHI 92110092, Ph :011-64990100,Mob:85270-32261,92781-35448,E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref No:AA/HR Deptt./2012/ Dated : ……………………..Dear Candidate Reg: Letter of Intent (LOI) /Appointment letter for Integrated Work Placement / Internship.Account Age Info. Pvt. Ltd- Hiring Graduates/MBA‟s as “Executive- Finance | Accounts | Human Resources”Internship & Recruitment process in Delhi /NCR July 2012, Salary: INR 1,00,000-2,50,000 p.a Age :20-30 Yrs (LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM : 10 AUGUST 2012)We are pleased to inform you that your CV has been shortlisted by us ,You have beenoffered Letter of Intend (LOI)/appointed as an EXECUTIVE –TRAINEE / INTERNwith Account Age Infotech Pvt.Ltd - Delhi.In this connection, we are pleased to inform you that we have organized a „Learning and TrainingPlacement‟ for you for a period of 1-2 months (4 hrs / 2 Hrs ) commencing from the Date of joining us.“In order to attract, train and retain the young , talented and energetic Graduates /MBA’s, we always encouragestudents from reputable Universities to attend internship/Trainee programs at our facilities/organizations. Here,the interns will get the opportunity to groom themselves up for the corporate world. The program serves as aperfect base for students to transit from ‘campus to corporate’ as we say in our organization”.TERMS & CONDITIONS1-This internship will begin upon _____________and will be completed upon____________________2-The stipend for the Corporate internship Rs : NIL3-Corporate Training /Internship Fees : Rs 4500/-4-Duration : 1 Month / 2 Months5-Training Hrs: 4 hrs daily / 2 hrs Daily (except Sunday )6-Placement Charges : 15 Days First Month salary (one time) / or as Per Fees Chart7-Traineeship Completion Certificate : On successful completion of training, based on performance.8-Work Experience Letter: On successful completion of training, based on your performance9-Letter of Appreciation : Will be served to deserving candidates only.
2. 10-Hostel Facility : Available for Male/Females at cost.Placements : On successful completion of Employment oriented Integrated work Placement/Internship training, based on your performance during and at the end of the training period, you will beinterviewed by us and our Clients/ Company in the appropriate cadre (Part time/Full time) jobs like- CAREER OPTIONS1.Executive–Accounts, Finance, Taxation2.Executive–Human Resources (Recruiter/Generalist/Pay Roll )3.Executive–Retail Banking, Phone Banking, Operations,4.Executive–Real Estate,FMCG,Telecom,Pharma,Retail5.Executive–BPO,KPO,Finance & Accounts Process,Tele-calling,CRM,CCE6.Executive–Marketing,Sales,Business Development7.Executive–Advertising,Public Relations,Journalism8.Executive–Admin / Front Office/Secretarial9.Executive–Hospitality,Tour & TravelsSalary : 8000-15000/- pm which is expected to be paid by our Clients/Companies hiring Freshers fromus after your training Successfully.As per the terms and conditions as laid down in our Agreement Letter(attached).Why to Join - Account Age- Recruiters, for Integrated Work Placement / Internship We provide the placement within 2-6 Months in effective manner. We dont waste your time and usually exceed your expectations in a short period of time after training. We assist our Clients to recruit our pre-qualified candidates for jobs in -Accounts/Finance/HR. Our Director Mr H.S Ranotra an Ex-Banker and industry trained professional having 30+ yrs niche experience in Finance-Accounts –Banking & HR sector jobs. Work experience: Gain valuable experience by completing training with one of India’s leading company since 2001. • It’s an opportunity to remove the fresher tag for new graduates. • Get the real time exposure to simulate your trades. • Participants will be put to rigorous simulation and will have to face real exposureOther Terms & Conditions1.Account Age –“Internship Academia” is unable to accept applications without confirmation.2.Account Age –“Internship Academia” is unable to accept verbal seat reservation on phone.3.No Fees refund is given at any time after submission of Admission Application form (by Account Age -Internship Academia).4.No Fees refund is given after the start of internship except in the case cancellation of seat.
3. 5.Fees will be refunded only in the following cases a)-If due to seat Inability of the company to offer the applicant an internship. b)-If the applicant is dismissed from the company due to their misbehaviour.6)-Any changes of preferences by applicants (with regards to the internship field) after submitting the application documents to Account Age -Internship India will constitute a new application and attracts full internship fees.7)-Total fees due are payable within 3 days of joining the internship / before the start of the internship.How much will training program cost? What will the fee structure include?Training program fee & the placement fee is the only fee we charge. This fee includesapplication fee, Lab assistance, counseling and organizing the internship/work experience.Are the internships paid?Unless specified applicants should assume all internships as unpaid.Why we charge -Program FeeThe fees for the internships vary depending upon the duration of the internship, thearea of internship and the citizenship of the applicants. Please refer to the chartbelow for more details.Internship Program Fees Include 1. Application form fee. 2. Development of a custom designed training program to meet your individual requirements. 3. Training placement services include the supply of essential TRAINING MATERIAL 4. Terms and conditions for the placement. 5. 100% Guaranteed Placement Assistance process till appointment Letter in hand. 6. Supply of the necessary documentation to gain employment after training 7. A Certificate at the end of completion of the internship. 8. Regular calls by our staff for Interviews with our Clients/Companies 9. Help by our staff for Continuous Guidance & counseling till final placement. 10. Our weekly Placement activities and trips. 11. Huge Interviews within Delhi /NCR or anywhere in india India. 12. Access to our huge Clients/Companies network in India. 13. Weekly Interview tips & tricks /Personality development Class (Sunday) 14. 24 hour contact with our Placement Cell (Life long membership )
4. FEES CHART Particulars Fees in Rs Registration Fee Rs 1500 Training Material+ Project work Rs 500 Internship Fees Rs 2500 TOTAL Rs 4500 Placement Fee: 15 Days First Month Salary (Upon Confirmation of Placement) or Below fees Upto 1 Weeks Rs 6000 2 - 4 Weeks Rs 5000 5 - 6 Weeks Rs 4000 7 - 8 weeks Rs 3000 9 -12 weeks (& above) Rs 2000 Terms & Conditions Internship Certificate +Exp.Letter + Diploma served Yes Placement support 100% Duration ( Days) 60 Days / 30 Days Hours (per day) 02 Hrs / 04 Hrs Total Hours (SUNDAY OPEN) - PD /Interview Technique Class 100 Hrs Hostel /PG Accommodation (Male/Females) Room single Bed Rs 2000 pm Rs 650 - Rs 750 Break Fast, Lunch & Dinner (Per week, 2 or 3 meals per day) TOTAL HOSTEL EXPENSE 4000-5000 pm NOTE: All the above Fees: Includes Registration + Cost of project material + Certifications + Examination + Study Material + OJT Lab Maintenance charges+ Administration fee…etc.Placement Fees : The Placement fees will be charged at the time of issuing Original Diploma + OJTExperience Certification OR before joining our “Client /Company” anywhere in Delhi /NCR or anywhere in india(Directly / Indirectly)Interviews and internship offersRefusal by the applicant to attend interviews anywhere, IF NEEDED will not constitutereasonable grounds for a refund. Refusal by an applicant to accept an internship for reasons notspecified on their application will not constitute reasonable grounds for rejecting an internshipoffer. This will therefore constitute a cancellation by the applicant.Account Age –“Internship Academia” does not guarantee the company size or the exactlocation of the internship within the requested city. Applicants cannot choose the company.
5. Account Age –“Internship Academia” internships are organized to provide applicants withadequate training and experience in their field of interest. The size, exact location within therequested city and international presence of the company are not valid reasons for a refund orrefusing an internship offer.Applicants are not allowed to reject a placement offer made by Account Age –“InternshipAcademia” or leave their placement after starting for any of the following reasons: Size of the company Number of employees at the company Location of the company Commuting distance to the company (Commuting time of 1 hours is generally accepted in all Indian cities due to the geography of the country). International profile of the company Change of preferences after application Personal issues/relationships with other staff members and the internship supervisorLevel of responsibility and tasks allocated.This is ultimately determined by the company and is dependent on the qualification/experienceand performance of the applicant. ABOUT USACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT LTD-ISO 9001:2008 Certified company (Regd UnderCompanies act 1956 ) Govt of india, incorporated in the year 2001, having diverse interestsin Off- Campus/On-campus Recruitment in Finance-Accounts-HRM-Generalist-Banking-Pvt.Sector Jobs & Manpower Outsourcing, Infrastructure Outsourcing, We are committed to impartindustry oriented corporate training with placements with our clients in major cities in india /abroad toproduce world class technically sound trained manpower. We spare no efforts to groom ourparticipants and equipping them with all qualities to make them an asset to whicheverindustry/organization they work.The company itself is an amazing and the perfect Employment Centre for people who wantto be leaders in their career. So do not waste time. Check out DIDU right away and you willknow the difference.Account Age Infotech Pvt Ltd is started with a unique and innovative visionto Bridge the GAP between Academics and Industries.> Consulting and Counseling > Training and Placement Outsourcing > Setting upInnovation and Incubation Labs > Building Indias Largest Youth Force > Corporateconnect - Internships, Projects and Placements > > Practical and Live TrainingWhat we and our Clients /companies are looking for in candidatesWe are professional recruiters,as such the Account Age -Recruiter & Associates team, possess a wealthof information and knowledge about the industry that aids in selecting right candidates for different
6. positions in-Finance-Accounts-HR.Our extensive database supports customized searches for Executives-in different Companies in Delhi/NCR and other major cities in india. With the shortage of qualifiedFinance-Accounts-HR professionals in the industry, it becomes more challenging to find suitable skilledexecutives for various organizations. Account Age - recruiters help MNC’s & other companies to findsuitable Candidates.1.Account Age Infotech Pvt Ltd & it’s Associate’s sole focus is Executive’s recruiting and retention.2. We will find the best possible candidate to fill the vacancies. We endeavor to bridge the gap betweenjob seekers and employers in a way that is rewarding to both parties.3. We hereby agree to provide learning assistance and supervision for placement purpose throughout theinternship.This is a letter of intent. Formal appointment letter giving terms of your employment will behanded over to you after your joining in the company anywhere in Delhi /NCR or any major city in india .4.You will be working under the guidance of H.S Ranotra -Director/Corporate Trainer.5.During this placement, you will be governed by the rules of the company as are applicable to Trainees6. The company will not reimburse you the TA/DA or any expenses incurred by you for this training7.You are requested to bring photocopies of your testimonials, colored passport size recent three (3)photographs, & Address proof (ID/Ration Card) at the time of joining us.Please sign the duplicate copy of the LETTER OF INTENT (LOI) along with AGREEMENT (ATTACHED)duly filled-in as a token of your acceptance and return it to us for office records. We request you to confirm to us your acceptance either by E-Mail /Call at08527032261,9278135448,011-64990100,42141315. Mr.H.S Ranotra –Director,We look forward to you joining our team. We are sure that you will have a bright career through ourcompany.We take this opportunity to welcome you and your family into the folds of our company.RegardsFor –Account Age Infotech (Pvt.) Ltd Harcharan Singh Ranotra B.Sc MA MA CAIIB PGDPM HDCFA Director Terms & Conditions Accepted , Name of the Candidate Mr. /Ms …………………………….. Account Age Infotech Pvt Ltd-ISO 9001:2008 CertifiedCorporate off: 87,First Floor Shakarpur –Opp: Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Delhi-92,Ph :011-64990100,42141315,
7. ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT LTDCareer Development & Employment Centre(Internships, Projects and Placements)ISO 9001:2008 Certified CompanyRegd under Companies act 1956 Govt of India(Rashtriya Udhyog Rattan Award Winner)Corporate off: 87,First Floor Shakarpur –Opp: Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Delhi-92,Ph :011-64990100,42141315, REGISTRATION FORM Affix Photo CAREER OPTIONS (TICK MARK)1.Executive–Accounts, Finance, Taxation2.Executive–Human Resources (Recruiter/Generalist/Pay Roll )3.Executive–Retail Banking, Phone Banking, Operations,4.Executive–Real Estate,FMCG,Telecom,Pharma5.Executive–BPO,KPO,Finance & Accounts Process,Telecalling,6.Executive–Marketing,Sales,Business Development7.Executive–Advertising,Public Relations8.Executive–Admin / Front Office/Secretarial9.Executive–Hospitality,Tour & TravelsSl.No. Description Details1 Candidate Name :2 Father’s Name3 Occupation4 Internship duration ___________ to __________5 Candidate’s Contact Information Address: ____________________________________ ____________________________________ ____________________________________ ____________________________________ Date of Birth /Age Marital Status
8. 6 Phone (home) & (Cell)7 Emergency to contact Number8 Email9 Educational Qualification10 Experience(if Any) Present Salary : Expected Salary :11 Primary Activities of the Internship112 Mode of Fees : Amount Placement Charges Clause 15 Days salary / OR As per Chart - YES / NO11 Duration of Training12 JOB LOCATION13 DOCUMENTS ATTACHED DECLARATIONI do hereby solemnly declare that I have read and understood all the terms and conditionsmentioned in the intern training & Placement Support letter at the time of joining and shallabide by them in letter and sprit. In Case ,I infringe any of them the Account Age Infotech PvtLtd –Delhi , may take an action against me. I am ready to serve in Delhi/NCR or near to myhome town or anywhere in india. I agree to pay 15 days First Month Salary as a placement feesotherwise legal action may be taken against me for Non-Payment of any due to me.Dated: Terms & Conditions Accepted ,PLACE : Name of the Candidate Mr. /Ms ……………………………..Add………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Account Age Infotech Pvt Ltd-ISO 9001:2008 CertifiedCorporate off: 87,First Floor Shakarpur –Opp: Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Delhi-92,Ph :011-64990100,42141315,
9. ACCOUNT- AGE INFOTECH PVT. LTD ISO 9001:2009 Certified Regd. under Companies Act 1956,Govt Of India Rashtriya Udhyog Rattan Award Winner Training ★ Placement ★ Recruitment ★ ConsultingCorporate off: 87,First Floor Shakarpur –Opp: Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Delhi-92,Ph :011-64990100,42141315, AGREEMENT INTEGRATED WORK PLACEMENT /INTERNSHIPThe purpose of this agreement is to ensure that the Integrated work Placement internship experience isproductive and beneficial to both parties. This agreement outlines the obligations of the intern and theorganisation hosting the interns.This internship agreement is between ___________________________________________________(address) a student of __________________ (Institute/College), and Account Age Infotech Pvt Ltdhaving its Office at:-First Floor, U-87 Shakarpur Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Delhi, a RegisteredCompany Registration No U72200UP2001PTC026061 dated 24TH MAY 2001 with its Registered office atII Floor,RGM Plaza Rajpur Road Dehradun and Administrative Office at:No. II Floor ,U -87 Shakarpur, Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Delhi 110092, which has agreed to serveas an intern in the FINANCE/ACCOUNTS/HR /ADMIN/MARKETING/BANKING/BPOThis internship will begin upon _______________ and will be completed upon _____________The stipend for the internship will be paid at a rate of Rs : NIL Internship Fees : 4500/-The internship may be terminated at any time by either party.I am ready to pay 15 Days First Month Salary as a Placement Charges./ as per Fees chart at the time ofmy joining.I,__________________________,acknowledge that I have been given a unique opportunity to gainvaluable professional experience. I have reviewed the internship scope of work and feel confident that Iwill be able to fulfill the internship responsibilities described in a timely and professional manner. I alsoacknowledge that this internship is to be considered as an academic experience and that myperformance will be evaluated based upon the following criteria: my ability to perform in a professional manner, as indicated by my ability to arrive on time, my ability to meet deadlines, my ability to take initiative in learning, and my ability to interact with my supervisors and colleagues; my learning during the internship, as indicated by my ability to fulfill the scope of work and my development of the skills identified in the work plan; the evaluation of my supervisor; a report to be completed at the end of the internship describing my learning experience.
10. I accept the internship, which has been awarded to me by the ACCOUNT AGE INFOTECH PVT LTD andunderstand the following: I am personally responsible for attending interviews for seeking job as per my qualification and Experience. My travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed. To observe all applicable rules, regulations, instructions, procedures and directives of the o Organization; To keep confidential any information made known to me by the accepting office or department during the course of my internship that I know or ought to have known has not been made public, and except with the explicit authorization of the organisation, not to publish any reports or papers on the basis of information obtained during the internship, both during and after the completion of my internship; o To provide immediate written notice in case of illness or other circumstances which might prevent me from completing the internship; o To complete the internship evaluation questionnaire at the end of my internship and to submit it to the mentor of the internship programme; o The information provided in the attached Student (Intern) Information is true to the best of my knowledgeMentor AgreementI,____________________________ agree to mentor as an intern at Delhi Office. I acknowledge that thiswill be an academic experience as well as a professional experience for the intern, and agree to providelearning assistance and supervision throughout the internship. I certify that during the internship, willgain experience with the skills outlined in the attached work plan. I agree to consult with both theintern and the internship coordinator before making any major changes to the work plan.Academic Advisor Agreement:I, __________________________, the academic advisor for the intern, have reviewed the attachedscope of work and agree that it will be a valid academic learning experience. Based upon myinteractions with the student and their previous academic performance, I feel confident that he/she willbe able to successfully complete the goals for the internship outlined in the scope of work. This AGREEMENT for Integrated work Placement/Internship is based on theinformation furnished in your application for employment. If, at any time in future, it comes to theknowledge of the management that any of this information is incorrect or any relevant information hasbeen withheld then your employment based on this letter of Intent is liable to be terminated withoutnotice or any compensation in lieu thereof.______________________ __________________ _______________________________1-Candidates Signature 2-Mentors Signature 3-Academic Advisors SignatureDate Date Date Account Age Infotech Pvt Ltd-ISO 9001:2008 CertifiedCorporate off: 87,First Floor Shakarpur –Opp: Laxmi Nagar Metro Station Delhi-92,Ph :011-64990100,42141315,