1. Accelerize Financial focuses on building long-term relationships with ourclients by providing tangible, measured results in investor communication. ThisPresentation outlines a few best practices we recommend for an effective investorawareness campaign.
2. The Four Pillars of Investor AwarenessThis process can be immensely helpful in developing a plan toachieve measurable, long-term results. Measurable ResultsPillar 1: PresentationDevelop an effective and professional set of materials forpotential investors and existing stakeholders. CommunicationPillar 2: Content Creation Presentation DistributionRegularly generate interest though featured articles, valuepropositions, filings highlights and technical stock charts. ContentPillar 3: CommunicationInsure that your existing stakeholders as well as investors whohave expressed interest in your company are kept up-to-date onpress and milestones.Pillar 4: DistributionPresent your story to new investors, through email distribution,online marketing, webcasts, conferences and contentsyndication. Business Plan, Management and Milestones
3. Pillar One: PresentationBegin by doing a thorough review of your investment materials, web site and press releases. Make sure you have createda polished, compelling story for your stakeholders and potential investors. It is also essential that you present a cohesivebrand across all of your presentation materials - from your media kit, business letterhead, marketing collateral to yourweb site and investor materials.
4. Pillar 2: Content Creation It’s important to create a steady flow of content for your organization. If you do not have the internal resources or organic media coverage, find external sources with writers who will take the time to understand your business and hone in on the most compelling aspects for investors. Articles, press releases, highlighted recent filings, technical stock charts, email creatives and corporate blogs are all important aspects of a content creation strategy.Your news and articles can be syndicated on a number of high profile websites:
5. Pillar 3: Stakeholder Communication ManagementCreate a contact database of your stakeholders and potential investors who have expressed interest in your business. Sendout timely emails, highlighting press releases, articles, news, events and milestones - ensuring investors, employees andfollowers of the company are always kept up-to-date. It’s also vital to gather information on who is engaging with yourmessages, allowing you to follow-up and refine your communication strategy appropriately.
6. Pillar 4: DistributionThe last component of a successful investor awareness campaign is to distribute your story to an audience of activeinvestors and decision makers. Effective distribution efforts can target specific audiences such as: • Financial journalists • Brokers • Active traders • Institutional investors • Financial planners and advisors • Investors in Specific Industries
7. Detailed reports will allow you to: • Determine follow-up actions, based on engagement. • Determine appropriate changes to content strategy. • Manage ROI of various communication efforts. Assemble your best content: Try a variety of groups who Insist on reporting after your articles, fact sheets, value have databases of active information is distributed, propositions, presentations investors in your industry showing impressions as well as clicksWork with groups who are “Lead Generation Enabled” OR, build your own lead generation elements into your materials
8. Conclusion: Utilizing the Four Pillars for Investor Awareness Measurable ResultsToday, IR professionals have to reach acrossa number of mediums and borders, and it’sbecoming increasingly difficult for a small team tofill all of these roles effectively. Communication Presentation DistributionPublic companies looking to implement a moreeffective investor relations campaign might Contentconsider mixing and matching various IR servicesin order to cover all of the bases. Business Plan, Management and Milestones
9. For more tips, please visit our website and blog: accelerizefinancial.com Sign up for our free Monthly Email Newsletter On the blog sidebar Daniel Minton office 1.406.862.5400 Managing Director cell 1.406.270.1284 email firstname.lastname@example.org