1. Abraham Harrison Case StudyUnity Productions Foundation:Championing A Cause OnlineSeptember 2011
2. Abraham Harrison: Case Study – Unity ProductionsFoundationChallenge:Generate widespread coverage and views of a new videoby Unity Production Foundation called “My FellowAmerican” a campaign promoting the core Americanvalues of racial and religious tolerance in post 9/11America.The team at Unity Production Foundation (UPF) wantedto garner views for their new video short “My FellowAmerican” in the months proceeding the 10 yearanniversary of September 11th.In addition to video views, UPF wanted to encourageAmericans to share their personal stories about positiveexperiences with their Muslim-American neighbors andre-encourage a mindset of tolerance and peace that hasconsiderably suffered in our country since September11th.Abraham Harrison’s challenge was two-fold: driveviewers to the My Fellow American video, and increasetraffic to the My Fellow American website.
3. Abraham Harrison: Case Study – Unity ProductionsFoundationStrategy/Tactics:Tap thousands of impassioned bloggers to reachmillions of readers and dominate the searchresults with the end goal of increasingawareness, encouraging sharing, and generatingvideo views.The team at Abraham Harrison implemented acomprehensive, multi-staged and highly targetedblogger outreach campaign to encouragebloggers to share UPF’s video with their readers.As each of these bloggers expressed interest,the team at AH responded to them individually,encouraging them to post and providing themwith any additional information they foundnecessary. Sample of AHLLC secured posts
4. Abraham Harrison: Case Study – Unity ProductionsFoundationResults:Since the release of the “My Fellow American” short theYouTube video has garnered over 160,000 views withthat number increasing by the thousands daily.Over 1,387 bloggers responded to Abraham Harrison’soutreach resulting in over 800 posts sharing the MyFellow American video in two months.When AH began working with UPF to promote the “MyFellow American” video in July, the video had justlaunched, and had only a few hundred views. In just twomonths, the posts secured by Abraham Harrison’s effortsgarnered over 59 Million impressions. Theseimpressions resulted in thousands of people sharing andcommenting on the video.
5. Further Questions?We look forward to speaking with you again soon!Mark HarrisonCEO Abraham Harrisonwww.firstname.lastname@example.org+1.202.657.4769