2. WHAT YOU CAN CHANGEThe parts of the new site you have easy access to
4. Brands & Sites
5. Other Pages
6. Imagery - Tutorial
7. ADDING NEW CONTENTFrom your head to listersgroup.co.uk in a few easy steps
8. Pages News Events O ers AwardsTestimonials
9. Draft Staging Review Live
10. Dra ft Us er name an d Pa ss wordStaging reedactte d r d a c ed ev iewR
11. Pages News Events O ers AwardsTestimonials
12. Keep in mind:
13. Is it relevant?
14. Listers-speciﬁc? Participating?
15. Attacking another brand?
16. Relevant to our customers?
17. Are you repeating yourself?Are you repeating yourself?Are you repeating yourself?Are you repeating yourself?
18. “From...”“Up to...”
19. ! Save £350 on dual controls when ﬁtted to a Manufacturer Range-A vehicle!! Save £450 on dual controls when ﬁtted to a Manufacturer Range-B vehicle!! Save £550 on dual controls when ﬁtted to a Manufacturer Range-C vehicle!! Save £750 on dual controls when ﬁtted to a Manufacturer Range-D vehicle!
20. ! Save up to £750 on dual controls when ﬁtted to a Manufacturer Range-A, Range-B, Range-C or Range-D vehicle!
21. Writing Style
22. Spelling and Grammar
24. Omit needless words
26. This point is so amazing!!!!! Can you hear me???
27. ! Check your spelling, grammar and punctuation. (There are some things that a spell check won’t pick up!)! Omit needless words. (But don’t be brief at the expense of clarity.)! DON’T USE ALL-CAPITALS IN YOUR BODY COPY. (Seriously, don’t do it. It’s considered to be shouting.)! More than one exclamation mark is a no-no!!! (As is more than one question mark. Just use one.)! Avoid using ellipsis... it’s not a pause. (If you want a pause, use a comma. A long pause is a full stop.)
28. REUSING PDF CONTENTHow to make your PDFs available to everyone
29. Introduce your PDF content
30. Upload a screen grab of the PDF content
31. FINANCE OFFERSFollow the (very strict) rules or don’t include the o ers