6. Bloopers from what? >The Kashmiri boatman topples over. >The tractor develops engine trouble. >The Taj aerial view accidentally captures the Sand mafia stealing cartloads of sand from the Yamuna banks. >Hirwani is stung by a jellyfish as he walks on the beach.>The elephant with the mahout decides to sit down and roll in the mud. >All of the Bengalis walking out of the metro are smoking Charminar cigarettes. >One of the kids in the white coloured dress is wearing a “Che Guevara” shirt while running in to form the tricolour.
10.What does the following shloka from the Isha Upanishad of the Yajurveda explain ?
11.“har mahina uchle petrol, diesel ka uchla hai role shakkar bhai ke kahe bol (Every month petrol and diesel prices increase and what can I say of the price of sugar) ussa baans maati dhaan mari jaat hai X Y ______ ______ ______.” What is XY ?
hai sakhi saiyaan, toh khoob hi kamaat hai MEHANGAAYI DAAYAN, khaye jaat hai.( Friend my husband earns a lot but the inflation witch eats it all )
12. What are these ? Daughters are precious Break the Silence Marriage or Marketplace Every Life is Precious Intolerance to Love Persons with disabilities Danger at home Poison on our Plate? Think before you Drink Dignity for All Sunset Years, Sunshine Life Every Drop Counts Idea of India
15. A B, a poor Indian boy, lives in Mumbai with his Auntie Maya and Uncle Bhim. His parents died some years ago. Other boys at the school tease him and beat him. Only Meera, a girl from school, befriends him. Meanwhile, Nalin Oberoi, a local crime lord, uses an amulet to perform an ancient ritual, where he gets possessed by a demon committed to opening the gate for other demons to get back to Earth. While being chased by other kids, A B encounters an ancient yogi who gives him the power to fight the evil that threatens the world. ID A B.
19.What does this table represent ? 1 Northern Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir. 2 Northern Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand 3 Western Rajasthan and Gujarat 4 Western Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. 5 Southern Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka 6 Southern Kerala and Tamil Nadu 7 Eastern West Bengal, Orissa and North Eastern States. 8 Eastern Bihar & Jharkand
20. What connects these people ? George Yule William Wedderbern Alfred Webb Henry Cotton Annie Beasant
British President of the Indian National Congress.
21. As described in a number of the Puranas, the BRAHMASTRA was considered the deadliest weapon. It was said that when it was discharged, there was neither a counter attack nor a defense that could stop it, except by X, a stick also created by Brahma. What is X ?