Transcript of "ITC Marketing mix and company overview"
• ITC was incorporated on August 24,1910
under the name of IMPERIAL TOBACO
COMPANY of India ltd.
• In 1970 the company’s name was changed to
INDIAN TOBACCO COMPANY LTD.
• From September 18,2001, company’s name
has effectively become ITC Limited.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
• The company tops the FMCG sector in India with
market capitalization of Rs 256,769 crore.
• Business Leader of the Year Award 2012 conferred by
the All India Management Association (AIMA), India's
apex body of professional management.
“ Touching Your Life Everyday”
Company's multi-business portfolio
encompassing a wide range of businesses
Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Paperboards & Specialty Papers
ITC has rapidly scaled up presence in its newer FMCG
Branded Packaged Foods
Education and Stationery products
Personal Care products
Safety Matches and Incense Sticks (Agarbatti)
With an impressive pace over the last several years, crossing
Rs. 7000 crore mark in 2013.
Cigarettes and Cigars
• ITC is the market leader in cigarettes in India.
• Cigarettes brands includes:
Insignia, India Kings, Lucky Strike, Classic, Gold Flake, Navy
Cut, Players, Scissors, Capstan, Berkeley, Bristol, Flake, Silk
Cut, Duke & Royal.
• Launched in 1975, ITC Hotels, India's premier chain of
luxury hotels, has become synonymous with Indian
• ITC Hotels pioneered the concept of 'Responsible Luxury'
in the hospitality industry, drawing on the strengths of
the ITC groups exemplary sustainability practices.
ITC Hotels properties are classified
under four distinct brands:
1) Luxury collection:
Two other WelcomHotel Sheratons –
Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai
Sheraton New Delhi offer warm
ITC's Packaging Business has 3 major product lines
• Carton Board Packaging
• Printed Cartons
• Fluted cartons
• Flexible Packaging
• Tobacco Packaging
AGRI COMMODITIES AND RURAL SERVICE
Feed Ingredients - Soyameal
Food Grains - Wheat
Marine Products - Shrimps and Prawns
Processed Fruits - Fruit Purees/Concentrates,
IQF/Frozen Fruits, Organic Fruit Products
AGRI BUSINESS LTD
• ITC pioneered the cultivation and development of Leaf
Tobaccos in India.
• ITC buys nearly 50 per cent of all cigarette tobacco types
grown in India.
• Chilli, Turmeric, Coriander, Pepper, Cumin, Nutmeg, Mustard,
Fennel, and Fenugreek.
• e-Choupal model has been specifically designed to tackle
the challenges posed by the unique features of Indian
• Characterized by fragmented farms, weak infrastructure
and the involvement of numerous intermediaries, among
• Three Components of e- Choupal
Value Chain- Farm to Factory Gate
The Model in Action
The Status of Execution
• ITC Infotech is a fully owned subsidiary of ITC Ltd.
Formed in 2000, ITC Infotech has today carved a
niche for itself in the arena of global IT services and
• ITC Infotech conforms to the highest standards in
process quality, with ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and CMMi
Level 3 accreditations.
New Product Development
• In May 2013, ITC’s Personal Care Products Business
expanded its product portfolio with the launch of Engage –
one of India’s first range of ‘couple deodorants
• New Upcoming hotels
• WelcomHotel Raviz, Resort and Ayurveda Spa,
• WelcomHotel Raviz Kadavu, Resort and Ayurveda Spa,
• WelcomHotel Bella Vista, Panchkula Chandigarh
• WelcomHotel Jodhpur
• ITC Green Bharat, A Golf Resort and Spa Manesar
• ITC Vilasa, A Luxury Resort and Spa Mahabalipuram
• ITC Hotel Kolkata II Kolkata,Hyderabad,Ahmedabad
• ITC Hotel, Colombo Sri Lanka
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.