7 habits of highly ineffective and uncompetitive people
7. They Seek first to be Understood and then to Understandwww.fifthangle.com
7. They Seek first to be Understood and then to Understand The super unsuccessful people look to others to understand them, and their viewpoint. The basic objective being the fact that, “ They are right, and are being neglected/cheated”. They rarely wish to listen to the other’s thoughts and ideas. They do not wish to put effort to dwell deeper into the subject concerned and neither do they feel that they must get into other’s shoes before embarking towards the journey of taking sides.www.fifthangle.com
6. They talk much more than they Listenwww.fifthangle.com
6. They talk much more than they Listen The incompetent people can’t do much of work, (not because they don’t know the work, but because they have lost motivation and interest in the work), so they talk more to decapitate their energy. At the end of the day, they need to feel that they have done the justice to their own self. So they up talking more, feeling more empty, and knowing that much less.www.fifthangle.com
5. They try to Bring down others to their levelwww.fifthangle.com
5. They try to Bring down others to their level The ineffective people around you, will continue try to bring you down to their level. As the saying goes, “ Stupid person will fight with you until he brings you down to his level, and then beat you because of his experience in that level” More often than not, when a person raise a voice, the common response, is a more increased pitch, and higher amount of noise. When 5 people in the office are continuously leaving the hard work, most probably the other person who works extra, will start changing, and then you will have six people doing “Nothing”www.fifthangle.com
4. They Waste their Time The incompetent person always look for completing the day. They live from day to day, weeks to weeks, with belief that one fine day, their life will change. They just don’t know what to do next, with their life, so they keep on moving from one act to another, Movies, facebook, drinking, drugs etc etc. but are never able to achieve the satisfaction and peace they need.www.fifthangle.com
3. First things Last The incompetent people put first things last, they do not prioritize what is more important and hence always look for the fun side of a project. They might dream of party after the project is over and decide whom to call, and what to do, rather than planning and putting effort in deciding what are the key issues and constraints of the project.www.fifthangle.com
2. Never Synergize with peoplewww.fifthangle.com
2. Never Synergize with people The incompetent people have a high sense of ego. They feel that others are either too below them, or far ahead of them, basically suffer from either superiority complex or inferiority complex. They feel that they can do all the projects alone and do not need others to help or guide them. They have their own group, which they are comfortable with and could mix only with people who are like them.www.fifthangle.com
1. They Choose the Easy Pathwww.fifthangle.com
1. They Choose the Easy Path The incompetent people have this habit of going for the easy path. They put as less effort as possible in doing, in comparison to as much effort they put to enjoy. They dream to achieve more, and put that less effort to actually go out and achieve it. They believe in building relationship and wait for the opportunity to pop up, rather than creating the opportunity for them. They discourage the hardworker, and prefer shortcuts, easy way out.www.fifthangle.com
Shun you bad habits and be a Successful Person you are Born for www.fifthangle.com Like fifthangle in facebookAuthor: Abhinna Suresh KhareConnect:
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.