PRESENTED BY:- GUIDED BY:-
REG NO:- 1101288323
ROLL NO:- 35
SEC :- E
• Combination of two powerful forces
• The result : Interactive ,real time 3D graphics delivered
over the web
What is 3D Internet ?
• Why 3D Internet?
• Examples of 3D technology
• The internet is evolving to become to de- facto
• The 3D internet is one of the most important technologies
world is looking forward.
• 3D internet is also known as virtual worlds.
• It is powerful new way for reach consumers ,business
customers ,students etc.
• 3D internet is actually a much better alternative way of
organizing data which every one knows and uses.
• In this a small number of writers created web page for large no.
• People could get informations by going directly to source link
Adobe.com for design issue
Microsoft.com for window issue
CNN.com for news issue
• In this people publish content that other people can consume ,
company built platform that people publish content for other people
(flicker, you tube, Wikipedia, blogger).
• Web 2.0 is reach in feature, it has user friendly interface based on
Ajax or similar rich in media .
• Web 2.0 become popular mainly because of its rich look and user of
• Web 3.0 applications we will see the data being integrated and
applying it into innovative ways that were never possible before.
• Imagine taking things from Amazon, integrating it with data from
Google and then building a site that would define your shopping
experience based on a combination of Google Trends and New
• Another major leap in the Web 3.0 is the introduction of the 3D
Internet into the web, hence these would replace the existing Web
Pages with the Web Places
• Interesting 3D Shopping.
• Easy social interactions.
• To represent interior design effectively.
• Gaming made more interesting.
• Distance learning is a joyous experience.
Why 3D Internet?
Provide user- or server-side created, static and dynamic content making up the
specific web place (3D environment) including visuals, physics engine, avatar
data, media, and more to client programs.
Virtual identity management systems containing identity, avatar information and
inventory of registered users and providing these to individual world servers and
relevant client programs (owner, owners friends) while ensuring privacy and
security of stored information.
Universal location servers
Virtual location management systems similar and including current DNS
providing virtual geographical information as well as connection to the Internet
via methods similar to SL URL. They can also act as a distributed directory of the
world, avatar servers and users.
Browser-like viewer programs running on users computers with extensive
networking, caching, and 3D rendering capabilities. Additional
components of the 3D Internet include web places (replacing websites)
and 3D object creation/editing software, i.e. easy-to-use 3D modeling
and design programs such as Sketch-Up and communication protocols.
• Participants have control throughout the virtual
• Content readily available.
• Participants have a choice in whether to interact
with an offering.
• The limited effectiveness of traditional media techniques.
• Lack of an effective way for enabling people in virtual
• An inconsistent enabling in world participants to easily
interact with a access video , rich multimedia and wed
• Product visualization
• 3D virtual shop
• Interact in virtual workspace
• Web based training using interactive 3D
• Virtual experimental of physical science(tech learn and practice in a
way that’s feel ”real”)
• Multi-player ,fully 3D game
• Streaming 3D animation
Collaborative design and engineering
• Product design
• 3D visualization of data for various field.
Google goggles :
Any one putting “the goggles”
Will be immersed in a 3D “stereo-
Vision” virtual reality called 3D life
3D internet dedicated years of research
and development worlds first fully functional
interactive shopping mall where user can
navigate and find themselves into virtual
• Provided an overview concept of 3D internet.
• At this point of time we are facing an unique opportunity
of evolution of internet towards much more versatile,
interactive and usable version i.e. 3D INTERNET.
• There are still many challenges on the way.
• Immediacy of TV + Versatile content of web + Relationship
building strengths of social networking site =
INTERACTIVE 3D INTERNET