1. Social MediaAs a Marketing Tool By: Abhay Upadhyay Amit Singh Nirav Soni Ravi Kanth Shubham Singhal Spoorthi Unki Vivek Toshniwal
2. Social Media As a Marketing Tool Introduction (what is social media marketing) &why? Word-of-Mouth Goes Virtual Objective of social media marketing. How to Use Social Networking Websites for Marketing & PR Impact of social media on marketing
3. Introduction(what is social media marketing)& why? Social media marketing is a best form of internet marketing to reach to branding and marketing goals through participation in various social media channels. Social media marketing refers to the attention of people through social media sites. Social media contains..social media networks, social bookmarking, social media sharng,review/rating sites, blog marketing, social forums, news aggregators, and virtual development.
4. Word-of-Mouth Goes VirtualThe most three most trusted forms of advertising are:Recommendations from people I know - 90%Consumer opinions posted online - 70%Branded websites - 70%What Social Media has done is make the traditional two-way word of mouthmarketing accessible and available to everyone with a computer (or phone). FROM THIS TO THISThe question is, how do we engage the guy with the megaphone?
5. Objective of social media marketing Brand awareness Driving visitors to brand websites Creating community around the brand Increasing positive mentions of brand online Increasing purchase consideration of brand Customer service Driving sales to online sources Marketing research: Consumer insight for marketing Driving sales to offline sources Building your customer ﬁle for CRM Product research: Consumer feedback for product
6. How to Use Social Networking Websites forMarketing and PR Sites likes Facebook and Don’t start out promoting Myspace are powerful yourself, your brand, or your communication tools today website. particularly for contact with Establish yourself first as a part younger audience. of the online community. Become known, and then share Using them correctly will likely with members of your increase your business profile. community. It is essential that you have a Be yourself, be human, and marketing approach to social slowly begin to reveal yourself to networking for any business. others in the online community. Know your target Expanding is also important by audience, market, potential starting a blog, making and customers and build a social posting a video, and then linking relationship with them. to your website.
7. Impact of social media on marketing It is a best way to gather data about consumer behavior ,their needs and wants through the use of online focus groups and survey. It is best way to engage with customer which will influence customer loyalty and customer satisfaction. It provide way of constant communication ,active engagement and expectation of immediate access of anything anytime. it helps in business development and decision making. It is an effective way of getting the world out know about their product and services. It provide new business opportunity. Marketing channels are integrated and drive to optimize sells.
8. Major Social media sites used for marketing• Facebook• Myspace• Twitter• Linkedin• Meebo• Youtube• Flicker• Blogs
9. Market share of Top 10 Social Networking Sites
10. Think Rewards AndAutomatically Think Risks Identify And Magnify Risks