One fine body…
- Washington D.C. Metro Area, United States
- Work Sector Manager, Transport, Urban and Disaster Risk Management
- Industry Finance / Banking / Insurance
- Website http://www.worldbank.org/eapdisasters
- About Abhas Jha is Sector Manager, Transport, Urban and Disaster Risk Management, East Asia and the Pacific for the World Bank. In this capacity, he leads the transport, urban development and disaster risk management unit for East Asia and the Pacific for the World Bank. He is responsible for overall technical quality control of World Bank operations, strategic staffing and providing high quality knowledge and services in these sectors to Bank clients. Abhas’ core interests are smart cities, urban resilience and using open data for better service delivery. He has been with the World Bank since 2001, leading the Bank’s urban, housing and disaster risk management work in Turkey, Mexico, Jamaic...
- Follow Following