Disadvantages using Google Docs by Abel Espinosa
1. Languages <ul><li>Actualizations just are available for English, its a disadvantage because we often need use functions and items in Spanish. </li></ul>
2. Storage <ul><li>Office SkyDrive, allow us to save 25Gb and Google Docs just 1Gb. We need some times a lot of space for saving information and Google Docs dont let us store a big amount. </li></ul><ul><li>We can't also upload heavy Documents and Files. </li></ul>
3. Fonts <ul><li>We can use a lot of Fonts into Office but into Google Docs just a little amount, I think that Google have to include into Google Docs more types of letters (fonts). </li></ul>
4. Tools <ul><li>Tools for editing and presentation are so simples using Google Docs, but in Office are very useful and with a beatiful UI (User Interface). </li></ul>
5. Use <ul><li>If you have a PC without an Internet Conexion, you won't use Google Docs, but in Office you can use the software without an Internet Conexion but if you want to use all its tools will be better to have internet but a high percentage can be used without the Internet. </li></ul>
6. Privacity <ul><li>If you don't know how to use full Google Docs, forget about privacity, because a lot of people will see your files and documents. </li></ul>
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.