Hard economic times demand that organizations become significantly more efficient in how they operate, and develop creative and innovative ways of looking at their programming, infrastructure and fundraising. In this workshop, Marc Baizman, Technology Manager for Root Cause will show you how to save costs on IT by moving your infrastructure to the cloud, specifically talking about Google Apps and Salesforce.com.
The session will give you:
• A basic understanding of cloud computing and what it means for your bottom line
• An overview of Google Apps; Google's free communication, collaboration and publishing tools
• How to sign up for Google Apps for your nonprofit
• An overview of Salesforce.com, a web-based Constituent Relationship Management system
• How to sign up for Salesforce.com for your nonprofit
• Where to go for more information and help
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.