Social Media ROI: Measureable or Myth?
- 4,045 views
Featured in: Education
Social Media ROI ...
Social Media ROI
As customers dynamically shift between their laptops, smartphones and tablets, they access a range of various websites and apps which collect and transmit a large amount of data.
This data is highly unstructured and cannot be assessed by traditional measurement models. As a result, we must evolve our measurement approach to make sense of these new forms of data.
This presentation covers:
- What does social media success mean to your organisation?
- Identifying precise social measurement objectives (such as revenue generation, operational efficiency and customer experience)
- Developing a Social Media Measurement Framework (SMMF) for your organisation
- Calculating ROI based on best practice social media attribution models
- Selecting the appropriate tools and technology to measure social media
- The future of social measurement
Read more about Social Media ROI at http://www.crowdbabble.com/blog
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views