Best Free PDF Readershttp://www.pdftodxf.net/resources/free-pdf-readers.html
• Since the PDF files have become a kind of mainstream files transfer over the Internet to share and check the content, the tools that can read this format of files become more and more welcomed nowadays.• Especially the free PDF file readers are quite needed by almost everyone right now! Thanks to the convenient network and skilled persons, we can find some PDF reading freeware that shared online. Here we will introduce some of the best free PDF Readers for you in this article. If you have installed a PDF viewer yet, then you may try to pick one from the following reviewed ones.
Best Free PDF Readers Recommendations• 1. Adobe Reader• Once talking about the software that can be used to read PDF files, the one given out by the Adobe would be the first one come into our mind. It can assist you to freely open and read the detail content in the PDF file created by Adobe Acrobat. You are able to use this app to check, print and manage PDF files. But you are not supported to create and edit PDF files.
• 2. Foxit Reader• If you dont want to use Adobes slow, bloated PDF Reader then, you can just give a try to some non-Adobe PDF readers. Foxit Reader is a small and loads quickly software for you to read PDF files. This app supports you to make bookmarks, search content, annotate PDF files and enjoy many other extra features when reading the PDF document. On top of that, it can also print PDFs.• Tips: Once you want to install and use the Foxit PDF viewer, then you should pay attention to that there will be potentially unwanted items (adware) installed unless you read the installation instructions carefully and choose not to accept them.
• 3. Cool PDF Reader• This is the smallest software among the various free PDF Readers. Even it comes in small sizes, it empowers you more abilities to process your PDF files. You can use it to view, print and even convert PDF files to TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, and EPS. Even this small app is coming with such available functions, you should also know that there would be some error messages popping up while trying to open some of the PDF files. Besides, there would be other problems, such as page contents do not get updated while the scroll bar is dragged, and loading pages can sometimes get glitch, etc.
• 4. PDF-XChange Viewer• This is a smaller, faster and more featured free PDF reader than most of free PDF file readers mentioned here in this article. Different from other free PDF Readers, this one allows you to make PDF annotation and even leaves the annotated copy free of validation marks. This app features in various functions that you can use it to extract text and image, export PDF to BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG formats files with excellent image/text clarity, etc. What you have to mention when you decide to use it is that this app will take you 13 MB for downloading and 45MB for installation.
• Ok, thats all about the free PDF readers to share with you. If you once got some drawing files in PDF format, then you may want to convert them to DWG or DXF files to edit in your AutoCAD system, then you can learn how to convert PDF drawing to AutoCAD to modify them in your CAD program.• You may be also interested in: Convert AutoCAD Files to PDF• thank you for reading!