Created by: Kailey Baxter, Shannon Micklewright,
Camryn Wilson, Ashley Arp, and Lauren Lanum
Children and adults in the hospital live with the physical
and emotional pain every day that makes them the
strongest people on Earth for going through what they do.
We want to make people aware of this situation and help
hospital patients out.
We will create programs to help get patients minds off of
their problems and more of their minds on living life to
Materials we need:
● Books for children and adults
● Toys for children
● Straw Baskets
● Craft Kits
● School Supplies (tape, glue, pencils, etc.)
● Awards for Hospital Patients (medals,
plaques, certificates, etc.)
Businesses and People that are
willing to help:
● Bettendorf Christian Church
● Bettendorf High School
● Wade and Krista Baffa
● Kimberly and Jose Rojas
● Cindy and Robert Humphrey
● ‘’Knit & Knot’’ Yarn Supply Shop
● Casey Micklewright and Rob Rosenboom
● Aero Plumbing (Rob Rosenboom)
● Natural Expeditions Tour Company
After the 1st Step:
After the first step we are hoping to get the
entire city of Bettendorf aware of our project
and what we are wanting to accomplish.
Then, after we spread out throughout the
city, we are hoping to raise awareness of our
mission statement throughout the Quad
Cities, Iowa, and Illinois.
We will keep getting larger as long as people
keep supporting us in what we do! Thanks!