One Town, One difference
Soccer For Africa
Mason M, T.J. C, Justin W, Dustin
H,Dawson G, Peter B, Brant M,
Trae K, Jack O, Nick A, Drake N.
Kids in Africa don’t have soccer equipment.
● The kids families may not be able to buy the
soccer balls, Cleats, shin guards, Uniforms,
● They are worried about stuff they need instead
of stuff they want.
● They are worried about stuff to survive like
food, water, clothes, and more things they
● Shin guards
● Soccer Balls
● Some Soccer goals
What we need
● To get enough equipment for the village in Uganda
and maybe send some to other villages around there.
Also raise awareness around BMS then to all of the
bettendorf schools. Then around some of the soccer
complexes or big places. Create fundraisers.
● Get some sponsors and help for money.
Giving old equipment
You can give old soccer equipment to BMS so
that we can give more
How are we going to reach our
● Fundraising and Donating
● Have a 3 on 3 soccer tournament nine dollars a team or
three dollars a person
● Have a day where people can get out of TA and playing
soccer for one dollar
● Try to go through soccer shed
● Run a Fundraiser through our club FCA/BSA
● Talk to Franco the FCA manager about donating