Aarkstore.com announces, a new market research report is available in its vast collection
The Brazilian Car Rental Market to 2016 - Market Profile
This BRICdata market report provides detailed information on market trends and analysis of market growth within the car rental industry in Brazil. This report includes:
• Analysis of key trends and demand drivers
• Historic volumes and values
• Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
The Brazilian car rental industry is currently in a growth phase and generated revenues of BRLXXX billion in 2011, registering a CAGR of XX% during the review period. The key drivers for growth are a rise in domestic and inbound tourism, increased passenger flow at airports, infrastructure improvements, standardization of credit cards, the growth of business tourism, and access to long-term financing.
The country’s car rental industry has significant potential for growth compared to other mature markets, and is expected to generate revenues of BRLXXX billion in 2016, expanding at a CAGR of XXX% over the forecast period. The growing economy, privatization, a stable currency and liberalization are creating a positive environment for industry growth, and key opportunities include corporate customers and tourism. A lack of proper infrastructure at airports and federal, state and local roads are challenges affecting growth, which could be countered by government initiatives for infrastructure improvement.
Brazil is currently the world’s seventh-largest car manufacturer and has the world’s tenth-largest car fleet, with approximately XX million cars with an average age of 9.1 years.
This report provides an extensive analysis of the car rental industry in Brazil:
• It details historical values for the car rental market in Brazil for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016
• It offers detailed analysis of the factors driving the growth of car rentals, and the key emerging trends in Brazil
• The report details the key trends, regulatory environment, market entry strategies and marketing and growth strategies in Brazil
• It provides data on the key companies operating within the car rental industry in Brazil
Reasons To Buy
• Take strategic business decisions using top-level historic and forecast market data related to the car rental industry in Brazil and each sector within it
• Understand the demand and supply-side dynamics within the car rental industry, along with key market trends and growth opportunities
• Assess the competitive landscape in the car rental industry in Brazil and formulate effective market-entry strategies
• Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within the car rental industry
Table of Contents :
1 Executive Summary
2 Brazilian Car Rental Industry Outlook
2.1 Brazil Ma