1. Research Aarkstore Enterprise Europe Mobile and M-CommerceReport 20121.) This report includes detailed information about mobileInternet and M-Commerce for 15 European countries.2.) KEY FINDINGS- It is expected that approximately 30% of smartphoneusers in Europe are going to use their devices to shoponline in 2017.- In 2012, the UK is expected to be the European countrywith the highest share of mobile sales on total online sales,followed by Sweden.- The share of mobile shoppers on total consumers inGermany increased to more than 10% in 2011, with the agegroup “14-28 Years” accounting for most mobile shoppers.- In January 2012, mobile operators MTS, VimpelCom andMegafon entered an agreement to further develop M-Commerce in Russia.- In Q3 2012, almost 20% of consumers in Denmark hadshopped via a mobile device, more than in Norway,Sweden and Finland.
2. 3.) About our Reports- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers aboutrecent market trends and assist with strategic companydecisions- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By usingvarious sources of information we ensure maximumobjectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies geta precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are onlybased on reliable sources including national andinternational statistical offices, industry and tradeassociations, business reports, business and companydatabases, journals, company registries and news portals.- Our international employees research and filter all sourcesand translate relevant information into English. Thisensures that the content of the original studies is correctlyinterpreted.- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPointfiles. All data can therefore be used directly for boardpresentations or be individually adapted.- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for allresearch projects. Simply send us a request.
3. 4.) About yStats.comyStats.com has been committed to research up-to-date,objective and demand-based data on markets andcompetitors for top managers from various industries since2005. Headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, the firm has astrong international focus and is specialized in secondarymarket research. In addition to offering reports on marketsand competitors, yStats.com also carries out client-specificresearch. Clients include leading global enterprises fromvarious industries including B2C E-Commerce, electronicpayment systems, mail order and direct marketing,logistics, as well as banking and consulting.Table of Contents :1. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY2. WESTERN EUROPE2.1 Europe: Regional- B2C E-Commerce and M-Commerce Trends, 2011/2012- M-Commerce Trends, 2012- Average M-Commerce Spending, in EUR, 2011 & 2017f
4. - M-Commerce Sales, in EUR billion, 2012f-2017f- Mobile Sales in % of Online Sales, Annual MobileSpending in EUR billion and Change in Mobile Sales, byCountry, in %, 2010-2012f- Purchased Mobile Product Categories, in % of MobileShoppers, Q3 2012- Share of Mobile Shoppers, by Country, in % of InternetUsers, Q3 2012- Share of Smartphone Shoppers, by Country, in % ofConsumers, 2010 & 2011- Growth in Mobile Shoppers, by EU5 Countries andAverage, in % of Smartphone Users, May 2011 vs. May2012- Share of Smartphone Users shopping Online via theirDevice, by EU5 Countries and Average, in %, May 2011vs. May 2012- Used Mobile Payment Methods, in % of MobileShoppers, Q3 2012- Used Online Payment Methods, by Country, in % ofOnline Shoppers, 20102.2 UK (Top Country)
5. - M-Commerce Trends, 2012 and Share of M-CommerceSales on total B2C E-Commerce Sales, in %, Q1 2010, Q12012 & Q2 2012- Mobile Online Shopping Trends, 2011/2012- Mobile Retail Traffic Trends, September 2011 andBreakdown of Visits to UK B2C E-Commerce Sites, byMobile and Other, in %, Sept. 2011- M-Commerce Trends, 2011 and How Consumers usetheir Mobile Phones to shop, in %, 2011- Direct Carrier Billing Market Trends, April 2012 andBreakdown of Preferred Mobile Payment Methods, in % ofSmartphone Users, April 2012- Mobile Retail Website Conversion Rate, in % of totalWebsite Users, Q1 2011 & Q1 2012- M-Commerce Activities, in % of Smartphone Users, threeMonth Average to July 2012- In-Store Mobile Shopping Activities, in % of MobileInternet Users, January 2012- Travel-related Activities of Mobile Internet Users, in %,2011- M-Commerce Turnover, in GBP billion, 2011 & 2012f- Share of Mobile Online Sales on total Online Sales, in %,Q4 2009 & Q4 2011
6. - Products purchased via Mobile Phone, in % of Users, Q22011- Breakdown of Mobile Shoppers, by Age Group and byIncome, in %, July 2012For more information please visit link:http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/Europe-Mobile-and-M-Commerce-Report-2012-231914.htmlNeelAarkstore EnterprisePhone:08149852585Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgURL:www.aarkstore.comhttp://www.facebook.com/aarkstoreenterprisehttp://in.linkedin.com/in/aarkstore Global Mobile Payment Methods 2012 Europe Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012 Global E-Commerce Delivery Report 2012 Europe Beauty & Personal Care B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Global Mobile and M-Commerce Report 2012 Western Europe B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 UK B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Spain B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 France B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Italy B2C E-Commerce Report 2012 Europe Direct Selling Report 2012 Global Online Gambling and Betting Report 2012 Europe Online Gambling and Betting Report 2012 Global Online Payment Methods 2012