1. HOW DOES METABICAL COMPARE TO CURRENT WEIGHTLOSS OPTIONS?
2. IF YOU HAD TO ESTIMATE DEMAND FOR THIS PRODUCT,
HOW WOULD YOU GO ABOUT IT? WHAT WOULD YOUR
DEMAND (UNIT) FORECAST LOOK LIKE FOR THE FIRST FIVE
3. WHAT CONSIDERATIONS SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT
WHEN MAKING DECISIONS ABOUT THE PACKAGE COUNT?
WHAT PACKAGE SIZE WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
4. WHAT PRICING STRATEGY APPROACHES WOULD YOU
SUGGEST PRINTUP EXPLORE? WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES
AND DISADVANTAGES OF EACH STRATEGY? WHAT PRICE
WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?
5. WHAT IMPACT DOES YOUR PRICING DECISION HAVE ON
PROFITABILITY? WHAT IS THE ROI OVER THE FIRST FIVE
YEARS FOR EACH OF THE PRICING STRATEGIES IDENTIFIED?
Pricing , Packaging and Demand
• Only FDA approved drug for overweight
• Thus safe and trusted
• Less severe side effects
• Side effects increase with increase in fat
• Better and reliable than OTC drugs
Package size should be for 4 weeks
Results will come in3 months
Pricing is $ 125
If made smaller people may miss dose and
result will not be as expected
• If made larger than people may not like to
invest so much in first dose
– High Market penetration
– Low ROI
– Better market penetration
– Good for Brand
– Better ROI
– Low Market Penetration
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.